5.0 hellion TT

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Yeah the basic kit no upgrades. 62mm twins. No bap no nothing. People running pd or centri blowers need them due to the fact the motor has to make more power to get that rwhp due to the drag on the motor. I belive it was a dynojet dyno.

Damn, can you post up a dyno sheet? What went wrong with the install? I'm about to tackle this install soon. I have the ID1000's as well, just haven't grabbed a BAP yet.

cannman440

Established Member
Nothing really went wrong just the turbo on the passengers side was a pain to get right. I would have written the directions a little differently. There where steps that could have been put other places to make things easier and I cut the inner fender just to allow better clearence.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
I always see these big numbers, but are you guys running the stock clutch? Anyone know what power level they are good at?

Sorry not trying to jack the thread

cannman440

Established Member
Lol. Yeah thanks I was really on the fence about them but I'm happy I pulled the trigger on them.

cannman440

Established Member
20130419_224935.jpg

4VFTW

Established Member
i'm surprised you didnt buy an A6 car seeing as you obviously had plans for the turbos from day one.

Users who are viewing this thread