4th Annual Colt State Park Cruise feeler

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Hey bro! Been keeping an eye out around town for your car...saw you the other day I believe...

What's up Dave? Just got it tuned on Saturday. So I'll be driving it around more. You'll definitely hear it if I'm around!!! lol

Jay

SVT03DAL

Established Member
What's up Dave? Just got it tuned on Saturday. So I'll be driving it around more. You'll definitely hear it if I'm around!!! lol

Jay

You'll have to stop by one of these days and take me out for a blast in it. I miss my MC so bad but hopefully I can make the deal work for the purchase of a whippled 14k mile CO Vert in Missouri. Stupid bank uses NADA for their valuation and they say the car is only worth $20,350!!! Can you believe that sh*t???

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
So how long is the cruise usually. The reason I ask is there is only one e85 pump in the area (Seekonk) and lets face it, at my power level I ain't makin it too far. lol

Dave, I figure I would leave Attleboro and go fill up before going to Colt State Park. Hopefully that should last. Thoughts?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I'm in!

Only potential problem I see is that the rain date would be one day later. If a storm is passing through that lasts two days we're SOL. :shrug:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
So how long is the cruise usually. The reason I ask is there is only one e85 pump in the area (Seekonk) and lets face it, at my power level I ain't makin it too far. lol

Dave, I figure I would leave Attleboro and go fill up before going to Colt State Park. Hopefully that should last. Thoughts?

That should be fine.

trxcobra

Established Member
Count me in for now! Only thing holding me back would be if I sold my car

Users who are viewing this thread