427 Z-06 vs. One sick Termenator

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
427 Z-06 vs. One sick Terminator

On my way home from HB (Huntington Beach) tonite, I roll past an 04 Cobra. Nice looking car, FR 500's, killer stance,sweet sounding exhaust. He's on the gas catching up. I start looking for the video camera. (Sh**, no battery left)
We slow down to about 45 and he gives it three honks (he's done this before I'm thinking ALLRIGHT:pepper: ) 2-3 I am pulling by about 1/2 a car. 3-4 he JUMPS right back up to my bumper. Oh CRAP this car is FAST I think. At about 100 I start to diesel him I get about 2-3 cars on him to about 125, we shut it down. He gets on it again motions for me to pull over, sorry bro I am allready late. If your on here your car is wicked fast and please PM so we can do that again. :rockon:

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
damn, you have what I'd guess is atleast a 9 sec car, (especally with the 125 shot, I'd say higher 8 sec with traction) what did that Terminator have under the hood, I'd say atleast a 20+ psi twin screw...

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
yeah i agree, 427 inchs plus 8 lbs boost is a sick motor build. atleast 700whp there

then add the 125 shot...in a car thats 3200lbs and no more.

i dont see any streetable cobra messing with you

sounds like a possible 20+psi KB on the bottle cobra or twin turbo cobra... maybe a procharged nitrous cobra...but still...he'd need 1000whp to match your 800whp on that bottle from what it sounds like.

shit, 8 psi stock ls1's make 450whp... that 427 has to be stout and make over 700. i cant fathom what a car like that can do on the street.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
yeah i agree, 427 inchs plus 8 lbs boost is a sick motor build. atleast 700whp there

then add the 125 shot...in a car thats 3200lbs and no more.

i dont see any streetable cobra messing with you

sounds like a possible 20+psi KB on the bottle cobra or twin turbo cobra... maybe a procharged nitrous cobra...but still...he'd need 1000whp to match your 800whp on that bottle from what it sounds like.

shit, 8 psi stock ls1's make 450whp... that 427 has to be stout and make over 700. i cant fathom what a car like that can do on the street.

No bottle last night, and my tune is crap. I just moved from Denver, and I have yet to get my car on the dyno to richen it up some. Either way his car was sick, and I was duly impressed.:bowdown: BTW on my break-in tune at altitude I put down 707rwhp 690rwtq

Last edited:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Interspy24 said:
427 + blower + nitrous = :bowdown:

Wonder what the cobra was packing?
I was kinda thinking the same thing!! I usually run away from Cobra's (no flame intended just the fact's I don't post all the runs I get, my plate kinda entices Cobras and Vipers to try) His car was silly fast I am thinking a twin screw KB with a shot :eek: By far the fastest Terminator I have run yet. I am waiting to get my a** handed to me by a TT, just haven't had the luck of running into one yet.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Awesome car and nice kill. Like everyone else said, probably a twin screw cobra. Hopefully he posts up so we can know for sure.:rockon:

Interspy24

Established Member
C5R427 said:
I was kinda thinking the same thing!! I usually run away from Cobra's (no flame intended just the fact's I don't post all the runs I get, my plate kinda entices Cobras and Vipers to try) His car was silly fast I am thinking a twin screw KB with a shot :eek: By far the fastest Terminator I have run yet. I am waiting to get my a** handed to me by a TT, just haven't had the luck of running into one yet.

Yep, if you put down around 700rwhp and the same amount of torque, that cobra was packing some serious mods. Like you said, maybe a twin screw and spray, a turbo setup, etc.

Either or, badass car. :rockon: Post some pics!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Man thats nice...I would love to have a C5R motor in our Z06, it wouldnt even have to be SC'd :) I agree though, he had to have a lot more than just a twin screw SC to keep up.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Thanks for all of the compliments on the car fellas, she is my pride and joy:-D I was wondering if anybody here knows how to do some video editing. I got a few runs in on Sunday one with an exotic and I have got to show it. The exotic that I ran was a Gallardo (sp?) and the guy was a :loser: I guess he didn't like gettinig blown up by a "such a cute car" (At least thats what he called it at the light when I pulled up beside him. I've got it on vid it's fawkin PRICELESS) Even better when his female passenger asked him what the whistling noise was coming from my car and he said "listen to how rough it idles his car is ready for a new engine.":kaboom: My video editing guy is in CO, I am trying to get ahold of him but I really want to get this thing up cause it's SO funny.

Last edited:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
C5R427 said:
Thanks for all of the compliments on the car fellas, she is my pride and joy:-D I was wondering if anybody here knows how to do some video editing. I got a few runs in on Sunday one with an exotic and I have got to show it. The exotic that I ran was a Gallardo (sp?) and the guy was a :loser: I guess he didn't like gettinig blown up by a "such a cute car" (At least thats what he called it at the light when I pulled up beside him. I've got it on vid it's fawkin PRICELESS) Even better when his female passenger asked him what the whistling noise was coming from my car and he said "listen to how rough it idles his car is ready for a new engine.":kaboom: My video editing guy is in CO, I am trying to get ahold of him but I really want to get this thing up cause it's SO funny.

Can't wait to see that vid posted.

gotwood

Established Member
C5R427 said:

You have got to get this up and post it! Your car is sick as hell BTW.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread