427 Z-06 vs. One sick Termenator

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Please stop posting orr89IrocZ or whatever..1000 rwhp to match his 800? If you honestly think a Terminator needs 200 more rwhp, you're a moron.

Nice run!! With your set-up,Most likely Twin-screw plus a small shot of N20.

:rockon:

Last edited:

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:
Please stop posting orr89IrocZ or whatever..1000 rwhp to match his 800? If you honestly think a Terminator needs 200 more rwhp, you're a moron.
I thinnk we all know what Orr89iroc meant. That as the Terminator is heavier and less aerodynamic it will need more power than the Corvette to match it.

BmoseleyINC said:

eh? only a small shot? what do you mean by small shot; 50, 70, 125, 250?

Also if the Vette was making 700+rwhp then that's a pretty tall order for twin screw Terminator. Although perfectly believably, a mod on ls1tech runs mid/high 600's I beleive on a twin screw.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
what you think that cobra owner was thinking..

if his car was that fast i'm sure he was pretty confident he was going to rape the Z06..

n2odoc

Established Member
BmoseleyINC said:

uhm.... it does. thats common knowledge. my buddies 550 rwhp terminator, loses badly to a 410 rwhp NA c5 z06. this is normal, terminators always seem to need a tad more to be fast. stock for stock, term VS c5 Z06... not even a race. later

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
n2odoc said:
uhm.... it does. thats common knowledge. my buddies 550 rwhp terminator, loses badly to a 410 rwhp NA c5 z06. this is normal, terminators always seem to need a tad more to be fast. stock for stock, term VS c5 Z06... not even a race. later
That should not be happening if your buddy has 550rwhp.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
LedVenom281 said:
I will be looking out for a silver C5 Z06 on PCH now. I would love to see that baby in action. Nice Kill :cheers:
I will be looking out for a silver ZO6 too.

I am frequently on PCH and I think I'd like to see what my upcoming mods and maybe a 50 shot could do for me.... against that beast.
;-)

We'll see....

Users who are viewing this thread