IMG_4909.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_4907.jpeg
    IMG_4907.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 133

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Weak. My source tells me that all 5.8s make 1200 whp. I kid. I kid. Nice set up. Does it hook with that wheel/tire set up?

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bro u have a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burgerking today then EVER hooking up with them size tires smh.

U need a 15 inch conversion with a MT Pro Radial. Thats a little less HP than my Turbo Mustang makes on 93 octane. Without the Pro Radial it was a skating pond going down the hiway.

At a very minimum u need a 17 inch with a Street R otherwise ull end up in the woods 100%.

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Bro u have a better chance of seeing Elvis at Burgerking today then EVER hooking up with them size tires smh.

U need a 15 inch conversion with a MT Pro Radial. Thats a little less HP than my Turbo Mustang makes on 93 octane. Without the Pro Radial it was a skating pond going down the hiway.

At a very minimum u need a 17 inch with a Street R otherwise ull end up in the woods 100%.
I was about to say he has a better chance at seeing God then hooking up with those tires lol Elvis though hahaha

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Gotta be E at that boost.
My 2.65 TVS at 23-24# makes the same power with same cams as that 4.5 Whipple so I know that’s a rowdy combo!
Whipple does look better.
Do you have a crank support?
The larger displacement blowers really need one.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

315/50/17 ET R is my choice on the street. I’m not into launching in first on the street but they do a second roll just fine.
-J

Bad Company

Established Member
I'd be careful as to how you shift. High RPM power shifts are going to place a tremendous load on the crankshaft snout with that blower. If you don't have a billet crankshaft you run a high risk of breaking the snout trying to turn that blower. Also if you're using an ATI Super Damper that is double keyed the damper hubs can split in half turning big blowers. Fischer Motorsports sells a hub made from a much higher grade of steel for the ATI dampers to solve this from possibly happening also. Unfortunately I know someone that broke a stock crankshaft turning that blower very soon after building the engine. I don't think the different crankshaft bolts add enough extra strength to solve the issue, if you're going to utilize that supercharger to its maximum potential.

Nice power numbers. I like the color combination a lot. Blue with black stripes is subtle yet it looks good compared to the blue with white stripes.

T2013gt5B

Gotta be E at that boost.
My 2.65 TVS at 23-24# makes the same power with same cams as that 4.5 Whipple so I know that’s a rowdy combo!
Whipple does look better.
Do you have a crank support?
The larger displacement blowers really need one.
-J
Yes it’s on e85
No crank support yet

Attachments

• IMG_4920.jpeg
    IMG_4920.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4918.jpeg
    IMG_4918.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 62

T2013gt5B

I'd be careful as to how you shift. High RPM power shifts are going to place a tremendous load on the crankshaft snout with that blower. If you don't have a billet crankshaft you run a high risk of breaking the snout trying to turn that blower. Also if you're using an ATI Super Damper that is double keyed the damper hubs can split in half turning big blowers. Fischer Motorsports sells a hub made from a much higher grade of steel for the ATI dampers to solve this from possibly happening also. Unfortunately I know someone that broke a stock crankshaft turning that blower very soon after building the engine. I don't think the different crankshaft bolts add enough extra strength to solve the issue, if you're going to utilize that supercharger to its maximum potential.

Nice power numbers. I like the color combination a lot. Blue with black stripes is subtle yet it looks good compared to the blue with white stripes.
Thanks for heads up I shift at 6500 because these aren't 5.0s haha

Thanks the blue wrap is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread