Established Member

found few of mine in there....

3485116316_3c35d3ee84.jpg

3484301163_749b0452ce.jpg

3484301271_d4259f28fd.jpg

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Tell your buddy that 4x4 needs to be lowered mooch.

:lol1: I ask him if he's gonna all the time. He says he wants an exhaust, x-pipe, and a few other minor bolt ons before that. He actually just joined the site the other day. But my 4x4 also needs to be lowered! I might just do that and call it a day. Not much money is going into my turd.

jeffl9682

Established Member
[I ask him if he's gonna all the time. He says he wants an exhaust, x-pipe, and a few other minor bolt ons before that. He actually just joined the site the other day. But my 4x4 also needs to be lowered! I might just do that and call it a day. Not much money is going into my turd./QUOTE]

You can always just cut the springs for now. I def wouldnt make that a permanent solution but for the time being it works. I know most people dont like doing it but im seen plenty of stangs that have cut stock springs and they havent had any issues. Theres a whole thread with pics of mustangs with stock cut springs. Its free till you save up the money for some lowering springs. just my .02 cents

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Tell him Ford "C" Springs with no iso's if he's on a budget. I think they're like $150ish new.

I'll let him know about those...thanks!

You can always just cut the springs for now. I def wouldnt make that a permanent solution but for the time being it works. I know most people dont like doing it but im seen plenty of stangs that have cut stock springs and they havent had any issues. Theres a whole thread with pics of mustangs with stock cut springs. Its free till you save up the money for some lowering springs. just my .02 cents

I'm not sure if he will cut the springs. I'll ask him, or even try to convince him to do it for a temporary solution! As for my car, I don't know much about cutting them on a Scion. I know you can pull it off on a Mustang without losing much ride quality...don't wanna put alot of money into it, I'm saving for a Cobra:coolman:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
And if you guys need any help with putting that stuff on let me know. I've done all those mods more times than I can count. Don't pay someone to do it.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
And if you guys need any help with putting that stuff on let me know. I've done all those mods more times than I can count. Don't pay someone to do it.

:banana::banana::banana:

I'll be sure to let him know!! Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread