4.0 Whipple Boss 302 VS 4.7 KB GT500 vs VMP GT500

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My car is going in here soon for TVS, just about every bolt-on, full headers back, and then tuned by Matt at TMS. I've never been in one of these cars but I have been in a 750whp 2013 GT500. The owner of TMS assured me though that there is no comparison between that and what mine will be when it is done. He told me about 720whp.

Where are these cars at as far as horsepower goes? I'm thinking 900-1000+?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Three absolutely amazing cars! What was up with the blue gt500's shifts? Wonder what type of sandwich he was making.

modFTW

Established Member
all 3 cars are fast no doubt but im not buying the video without details of the cars. Im sure all of us would love to know the actual specifics of the cars. My guess would be the red 500 makes quite a bit more power and weighs "ALOT" less. Please don't flame me for giving my opinion of the video. Just my $.02 ya know

Jon82387

Established Member
all 3 cars are fast no doubt but im not buying the video without details of the cars. Im sure all of us would love to know the actual specifics of the cars. My guess would be the red 500 makes quite a bit more power and weighs "ALOT" less. Please don't flame me for giving my opinion of the video. Just my $.02 ya know
Probably true to some point..... but the biggest thing is hes doing it with a blower half the size of the other two.

Thats what amazes me the most.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

modFTW

Established Member
You sir are 100% correct! It is amazing actually. Im thinking the red 500 has a high CR sleeved 5.4 which of course would need only half the blower and of course "ALOT" of weight removed as well as possibly a lock up converter. Again guys please don't flame just a conversation. Its all just speculation at this point. No hate from this end! I think all the cars are Stooopid fast.

Zemedici

Established Member
You sir are 100% correct! It is amazing actually. Im thinking the red 500 has a high CR sleeved 5.4 which of course would need only half the blower and of course "ALOT" of weight removed as well as possibly a lock up converter. Again guys please don't flame just a conversation. Its all just speculation at this point. No hate from this end! I think all the cars are Stooopid fast.

someone posted that the red GT500 has something to the lines of 500lbs removed out of it.

Stang Lover

Established Member
If I was a click away from buying a TVS, Whipple, or KB and saw this video the TVS would be already on order before the video ended.

Last edited:

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Blue car can't shift, and is probably under spinning the KB. Results not surprising, the red car has a combo that works and it moves out.

Users who are viewing this thread