3rd Annual SVTP Party Like a Rock Star Night @ MW2k13

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...l-svtp-party-like-rock-star-night-mw2k13.html

The SVTPerformance Party Like a Rock Star Night was easily the standout event at Mustang Week for me. I don’t think I have been to a party that awesome since SEMA 2012. The House of Blues worked with us to put on a truly memorable show. I can’t thank them enough for all they did for us. We had a great live band, drink specials, free food, and an unbeatable atmosphere. HOB roped off over half of their deck to give us our own VIP section.

After a couple of way too easy trivia questions I was forced to step in with a few of my own. We had a lot of enthusiastic participants and I’m already working on a list of more difficult ones for next year. It was great to see so many SVTP Members, Vendors, and guest having a great time and enjoying themselves. I really appreciate everyone who came out to the party, and those who gave us feedback on the job we did putting it together. We are already deep into planning next year’s party and I can tell you that, even if you loved this year, you haven’t seen anything yet. Just wait, but until then check out a few pics from the 2013 SVTPerformance Party Like a Rock Star Night:

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_003.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_004.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_005.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_006.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_007.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_008.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_009.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_010.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_011.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_012.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_013.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_014.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_015.jpg

Mustang_Week_2013_SVTP_HOB_Party_016.jpg

Photos by StacyStangz

-SID297:beer:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
damn i can jump high LOL

You have crazy leaping skills Steve. You can see me in the background on the left just staring in disbelief. At first I thought it was Spud Webb.

I had a blast. :beer:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
You have crazy leaping skills Steve. You can see me in the background on the left just staring in disbelief. At first I thought it was Spud Webb.

I had a blast. :beer:

It made people laugh so that's all that matters to me lol :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread