3rd Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang/Ford Cruise to Colt State Park Official Thread

willis414

Established Member
You can add me to the list. I'm also trying to get a few friends and there cars to attend.
-Av3ng3d, hey do you know where the e85 pump is located in Seekonk?

Av3ng3d

Established Member
You can add me to the list. I'm also trying to get a few friends and there cars to attend.
-Av3ng3d, hey do you know where the e85 pump is located in Seekonk?

Yes sir I drive by it every day to and from work, it's right next to where the old seekonk movie theater use to be.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
^Figures, the one time I make both dates available lol. Oh well, I'm not complaining!

Mackey

Established Member
Add me to this list!!!

2013 Shelby GT500

This is the official "3rd Annual SVT AND SPECIALTY MUSTANG/FORD CRUISE @ COLT STATE PARK" thread.

Here are the details of the cruise and get-together:

DATE: Saturday June 22nd 2013
RAIN DATE: Sunday June 23rd, 2013

OFFICIAL MEETING PLACE: Same place as always...9am @ Shaw's Supermarket parking lot North Attleboro, MA (exit 5 off of rte 95) leaving at approximately 9:30-9:45am

ARRIVING AT FINAL STOP: 11-11:30? Colt State Park Bristol, RI.

I will be arriving at the 1st meeting place in North Attleboro at 8:30am if anyone wants to get there early. I will be distributing flyers at our stop in North Attleboro which will outline our route to CSP along with directions just in case we lose anyone along the way.

Our Route will take us the same way as last year which is 95N to 495 South to 24 South etc.

If you would like to attend, please PM me your screen name/car and name so I can add you to the list.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call me on my cell 508-207-0831 between 9am and 7pm, ask for Dave or PM me.

Thanks everyone! -DAVE

P.S. please check this thread frequently for updates and details to follow.

P.S.S. Now that I have a baby daughter to care for, I can't always log in to the forum here but I am on Facebook regularly. So feel free to send me a friend request on there at David Andrew Lees Jr. Thank you!

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
Im looking into buying a cobra very soon I live 20 mins from the park, Im I welcome to attend to drool over your cars guys?

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Im looking into buying a cobra very soon I live 20 mins from the park, Im I welcome to attend to drool over your cars guys?

Haha of course you are. Although be careful, some guys are known to get pretty upset about drool getting on their cars.

Users who are viewing this thread