3rd Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang/Ford Cruise to Colt State Park Official Thread

StangSteph

Established Member
I'll be going again, not sure what is being taken yet though...out of our 2 mustangs, truck and subie

Guy with the MC vert, that ripped out his fender liner, is trying really hard to get his car done in time. He definitely wants to go

Won't be on the cruise probably but we'll meet at CSP

Last edited:

kd3608

Established Member
What are you going with for a setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ordered a set of H&R super sports and maximum motorsports caster/camber plates. i think i'll have them by thursday so i'll try and get them in friday night after work, let them settle over the week and have it aligned the following weekend.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
ordered a set of H&R super sports and maximum motorsports caster/camber plates. i think i'll have them by thursday so i'll try and get them in friday night after work, let them settle over the week and have it aligned the following weekend.

That's gonna look nice. I'd skip on putting the isolators on the springs to give you a little extra drop.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
i was thinking about it, but won't it cause a squeaking noise over bumps?

Quiet as a mouse. If you're concerned though, wrap the ends of the springs in some duct tape or electrical tape to be assured of no noises.

kd3608

Established Member
Quiet as a mouse. If you're concerned though, wrap the ends of the springs in some duct tape or electrical tape to be assured of no noises.

Guess i'll have to go no iso's then. just a waiting game for everything to get here now.

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
This sounds awesome! I just moved to NE so I have no idea what this is. Is this a big event? How many cars in total end up going?

Count me IN!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
this is the third year we have organized this event

It's a cruise down to Colt State Park in Bristol, RI. We usually have between 30 - 50 cars go and is a great time to meet local mustang guys

If you are interested, I'd also check out New Hampshire Mustang Club. Me and several others on this board are members. New Hampshire Mustang Club

Look forward to seeing you around this summer and welcome to New England

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
this is the third year we have organized this event

It's a cruise down to Colt State Park in Bristol, RI. We usually have between 30 - 50 cars go and is a great time to meet local mustang guys

If you are interested, I'd also check out New Hampshire Mustang Club. Me and several others on this board are members. New Hampshire Mustang Club

Look forward to seeing you around this summer and welcome to New England

Awesome- just registered there, thanks!

SVT03DAL

Established Member
My bf is trying to get his fox done for this!! His friend with the MC vert is getting his tuned also.

Awesome!

Less than 2 weeks until the event! Mother Nature better get all this friggen rain out of her system...it would be nice to have the event actually take place on the scheduled day instead of the rain date for a change lol!! I HAVE FAITH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread