3rd Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang/Ford Cruise to Colt State Park Official Thread

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Will meet u guys in attleboro names vic 98 atlantic blue cobra

AWESOME!!

Weather looks PERFECT for tomorrow gents (and lady). FINALLY!!!! I'll be arriving early at the meeting spot at 8:30ish to finish wiping down my car and shoot the shit. Don't forget I'll be bringing cookies and brownies (or assorted baked goods) which will be available for purchase at CSP and all proceeds will go to the Abjornson Family for my friend's Wife, Kim, and her cancer treatment fund. My Wife is also going to whip up some of her famous Sicilian Lasagna and Sauce which will also be available for purchase. Not sure how much she is making but we'll supply the paper plates/plasticware etc. I might grab some assorted sodas and have them on ice as well...

THANK YOU EVERYONE...it's shaping up to be another GREAT Cruise and Hangout!

-Dave SVT "da Godfadda" :rockon:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Where and what time are you guys meeting up?

1. Buckland Hills - North side of Barnes and Noble at 7:00
2. Charlton rest stop at 7:40
3. 146 & 90 park and ride off exit 10A at 8:00
4. North Attleboro at 9:00

:beer:

DRAGUL

Established Member
1. Buckland Hills - North side of Barnes and Noble at 7:00
2. Charlton rest stop at 7:40
3. 146 & 90 park and ride off exit 10A at 8:00
4. North Attleboro at 9:00

:beer:

That is kinda out of my way, but I do appreciate the offer. I will be heading up rt 6. So I guess I will see you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Hey everyone...just wanted to let you all know I just got back from BJ's and picked up cookies, brownies, assorted chips, coke, diet coke, sprite, and bottled water that will be available for purchase along with my Wife's lasagna which she is cooking up a storm right now. All monies will be donated to help with medical expenses for my friend's Wife whom is battling cancer. I hope you all eat this stuff because I am 2 weeks out from competition and cannot have even a bite of any of it! It's torture just looking at all this food I can't eat but it's all going to a good cause. Plates, napkins and cutlery will be supplied and all drinks will be ice cold. See ya'll tomorrow!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Cross me off the list Dave. I will not be going in the cobra. Have no power steering or brakes as of today. I will be in my green Tahoe possibly taking pictures with my brother as we go.

trxcobra

Established Member
Cross me off the list Dave. I will not be going in the cobra. Have no power steering or brakes as of today. I will be in my green Tahoe possibly taking pictures with my brother as we go.

Bummed I won't be seeing your car man! On another note, just about to do a final detail of the car, pumped to meet some of you guys and see everyone's whips!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
got home from vegas in one piece............................................................................check
immediately took my daughter to storyland in the white mnts on no sleep..............check
made it back from white mountains with just enough time to wash cobra...............check
no rain scheduled from that skank mother nature....................................................check
CSP CRUISE TIME BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

matt87

Established Member
yup meeting at csp, couldnt make the shaws meeting spot cause of gay ass 95n being shut down near pawtucket.

Av3ng3d

Established Member
Had to turn around and not make it to the cruise. 95n traffic is BAD.
Anyone know where the cruise route goes? I'd like to join in somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread