30th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
I have had a licence plate change since I registered. Do I need to contact someone about it or am I still good to roll in? I know it was asked for when I registered, but it is not on the pass.

you're fine. just make sure the hang tag is visible when you pull in. ;)

Anyone know if we are in the parking lot or back in the grassy area again?

:facepalm:

i'll make sure you are parked on the main lot. everyone else can park at independence hall.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
today is the absolute LAST DAY TO REGISTER! there are just a handful of spots left. once there gone, they're gone.

see you there!

GTIZZL

Established Member
A couple friends and I will be coming up from Vegas with a black, sonic blue, and comp orange cobra.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
speaking of spectator parking (a pox on you - should have regsitered! :p):

if you're going to park at the mall
  • DO NOT PARK AT THE AUTO SERVICE STATION'S PARKING. we have received complaints over the years about this. that area is off-limits for parking. it prevent the station's customers from parking.
  • use the trash bins
  • no tailgating. yes, there are people that do this over there.
  • please, no drinking or other activities, medicinal or not.

please be respectful of the mall's and sears' area. they do us a huge favor by even allowing spectators to park there, so let's be kind to them and honor their requests.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I've been restoring my interior for the past week and a half. Almost finished; replaced the carpet, dash, glove box liner, door panels and package tray. Painted the back seat panels, package tray, interior door around the panels, center console, and the metal trim on the console and glove box door. All I need to do is install the last door sill, seat and both door panels and the job will be complete.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
if anything like the last couple of days, we outta be in for some really great weather! see you guys there :beer:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Got my new coolant tank installed and ready for tomorrow :p ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429395682.645960.jpg

31BCobra

#60 04' Cobra - Torch Red
Established Member
Damn... Just spent 2 days doing my first paint correction. Not the greatest, but I am damned happy that most of the little swirlies are gone.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Home relaxing with the usual sunburn. Had a great time seeing everyone and meeting new people! :thumbsup:

Enjoying my True Forged coolant tank. :D

20150419_114036_1024x577.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread