30th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever

laruei

Established Member
Well thank you :)

Only reason I have them is I got a great deal on them, but i think that comment may ruffle some feathers :p

04yfzkid

Established Member
Had a good time meeting a few new faces. Don't think anyone took pictures of my cobra because they thought it was just a mach 1 with some bumpers lol. Independence hall was bad ass though and I was impressed with how the show was ran! Only saw 1 foxbody with an ls, surprised both my friend and I.

04yfzkid

Established Member
Here is the only pictures I took.

On the way up

20150419_071921_zpskkclmese.jpg

20150419_071944_zpsmh45xnxo.jpg

My friend I picked up from 7/11 on the way trying to photobomb my car.

IMG_20150419_092321_zpsnfqk5sho.jpg

The view from the chairs on laruei's beautiful car.

20150419_113246_zpsgxobor61.jpg

I don't even know what's going on here

20150419_141730_zps8iqp3s5b.jpg

And then there is this guy. I told him it was for sale and his response, "Too heavy. You shouldn't have to add 30% more power."

Screenshot_2015-04-19-13-20-00_zpszfgs4tvs.png

04yfzkid

Established Member
No problem. Props to you on actually having a termi with real wheels. I was so dissapointed walking through the snake pit looking at a bunch of xxr's. A nice car like that deserves a nice set of wheels.

I just can't justify spending the coin on some wheels instead power, but then again I'm different from most lol.

Yea no pics of mine, everyone thinking its a 99 cobra with a centri lol

I think you were either right behind me or in front of me, but dang that centri is loud! Sounded bitchen!

04yfzkid

Established Member
When was this?
Yea my plan is scare everyone away so I dot have to race them

Hahaha it's been a while since I heard one. Definitely intimidating because I can pull my car in the garage at 2am and not wake anyone up lol. It's when we were leaving. At least I think it was you. Did you throw a couple revs?

MeNmySN95

Established Member
I barely took any pics, was too busy talking to everyone...Have these two of the R, props to both photographers for the pics. :thumbsup:

I think my favorite car there was that Extreme Rainbow Saleen that was across from the Saleen booth. Very sweet car. I wanted to take it home.

Next year I will put it in the Snake Pit

cobra r side.jpg

17022067999_cc12c30f59_o by max_janisch, on Flickr

MeNmySN95

Established Member
ah ha! so you're the guy who we tried to track down. :bash:

LOL!

Dude you and everyone else. I had people come up to me and start talking to me and then like "Oh, im a long time IG follower" I try to be nice with everyone, but afew people recognized me just walking around the crowd. #Stalkers lol

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Hahaha it's been a while since I heard one. Definitely intimidating because I can pull my car in the garage at 2am and not wake anyone up lol. It's when we were leaving. At least I think it was you. Did you throw a couple revs?

Were you guys the ones in my way or chilling under the tree in the chairs, not really maybe some 1500rpms to make people move. I don't rev cold motors

04yfzkid

Established Member
Were you guys the ones in my way or chilling under the tree in the chairs, not really maybe some 1500rpms to make people move. I don't rev cold motors

We were sitting under the trees most of the day, but we were the second cobra to pull out at about 2:50.

Users who are viewing this thread