30MPH-130MPH-ish pull in my Kenne Bell Mammoth Cobra, 675rwhp *Vid*

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
brings back some good memories....thanks for sharing!

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Haha yes somewhat, I could see someone in the somewhat further distance get all the way over in the far left lane lol

looks to me that the car has low brake fluid and that's why the E-brake light is coming on. I highly doubt you used the E-brake to slow down :lol:.

cool video none the less.

jlauth

Established Member
Did your brake pedal stop working? haha I've never heard of someone pulling their e-brake to stop. Sick video tho! I wish I still had my KB.

This happens to a lot of these cars if your pads are worn. My car would do it under hard braking until I replaced the pads.

primo

Established Member
Heat them up first lol! I have a lot more power than you and my MT's stick as long as I heat them first. Good vid mad, car is stout for sure.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Glad to see you got it back running.

Are you still asking the same price? I hope to hell you arent running the same tires you had on when we came to look at the car...

jongrant

Established Member
Cool. That think pulls like crazy. Your speedo moves like my tach.

Thanks man, it runs pretty good!

i just bought my car and when i do a high speed pull and brake real fast my ebrake light come on till i get back down till about a 100 or so....pm me if u want to go back to stock and ill buy ur whole kb setup im pretty much local

yep, if you've ever been on northhampton blvd. then you would know traffic can come close pretty quick lol..I've actually considered trading up and going stock actually..the more time passes on the more I consider it..I'll definitely keep you in mind..Where are you located?

I sure hate tire spin......videos like this is what makes me hesitate to add any more power to my Z. Coming from AWD I freaking hate tire spin.........and I'm not willing to sacrifice handling for a mushy soft tire!!

Looks quick 80mph+
Yeah haha..mainly cause of the cold pavement..hooks pretty well during the summer from 2nd on up. I definitely know what you're talking about coming from an awd Talon Tsi to 5.0 haha. Man im sure your car is plenty fast as is though!
'
Nice car you have there. That bad boy moves out. Nice mods by the way.
Thanks Mr. Bob!

:bowdown:
:beer:

Did your brake pedal stop working? haha I've never heard of someone pulling their e-brake to stop. Sick video tho! I wish I still had my KB.
lol no it was working fine..I guess im weird like that or something..I used both which came with instinct i guess? :??: Traffic was coming up pretty quick haha. Man I remember seeing your older videos with the KB..Loved em! Love your car all around! :rockon:

Traction is your friend .. LOL
Yeah lol, this cold weather sucksssss for it.

brings back some good memories....thanks for sharing!

Yep!

Damn thats a sick car man...
Why selling it??

Gracias, I'm selling it mainly to get rid of the loan and save money..my insurance is ridiculous too..among many other things..I barely drive it. job security is looking kind of funny too unfortunately. :nonono:

****ing sick!
Thanks man..love all your videos!!!!!! :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread