30MPH-130MPH-ish pull in my Kenne Bell Mammoth Cobra, 675rwhp *Vid*

jongrant

Established Member
I thought yall might enjoy this. :beer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33cEYirIvEA"]YouTube- 2003 Kenne Bell Mammoth Cobra 20 LBS of boost, 675 RWHP[/ame]

Blowing through 315 Mickey Thompson DRs :rockon:

The car is actually for sale too..if anyone is interested..PM me with any questions you may have!

-Jon

jongrant

Established Member

jongrant

Established Member
Was the car ever beat on, abused, or raced? :-D

hahaha not really actually, :) I just got done with 3 years good behavior/12 months suspended time for my latest offense last week. I've been the paranoid, girly footed driver for too long now ha. Doesnt happen often though! Swear. ha :rolling:

nanastymach1

Established Member
i just bought my car and when i do a high speed pull and brake real fast my ebrake light come on till i get back down till about a 100 or so....pm me if u want to go back to stock and ill buy ur whole kb setup im pretty much local

jasil

Established Member
I sure hate tire spin......videos like this is what makes me hesitate to add any more power to my Z. Coming from AWD I freaking hate tire spin.........and I'm not willing to sacrifice handling for a mushy soft tire!!

Looks quick 80mph+

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice car you have there. That bad boy moves out. Nice mods by the way.

NateV8

Established Member
Haha yes somewhat, I could see someone in the somewhat further distance get all the way over in the far left lane lol

Did your brake pedal stop working? haha I've never heard of someone pulling their e-brake to stop. Sick video tho! I wish I still had my KB.

Users who are viewing this thread