306 h/c/i/blown fox vs. 03 cobra vs. 04 ZO6...

03 COBRA-04 ZO6-92 FOX?

• Keep the 03

Votes: 66 54.1%
  • ZO6

Votes: 47 38.5%
  • Buy the FOX

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Having owned both a heavily modded 93 Cobra, and a heavily modded 03 Cobra...IMO, keep the PAID OFF, [normally] reliable Terminator. I NEVER had peace of mind driving the 93, and ALWAYS had peace of mind with my 03 SB Cobra. I cannot, however, comment on the Chevy, but common sense, again IMO, favors keeping your terminator.

You do know that the LATCH baby seat system is in your Cobra, don't you?

I'm sure a good tuner can determine your alternator woes.

My $0.02
Haha LMAO about the baby seat! It's true though, the vette's are a beast and beautiful but are a b*tch to drive (bumps, road, driveways, etc.). I hate (IMO) the seating position on the Vette's plus it's a bumpier ride than the Cobra (Assuming it's still IRS). From driving both car's time to time, I would say the Vette is more like a weekend/cruising/showing off car than a DD, plus it's only a 2 seater. You can't go wrong with either car, it's like getting rid of a Vette to buy a Cobra, most vette owner's wont do it.

Last edited:

smknvette

Established Member
Yeah i have had a 04 mach1, 03 cobra with 480hp, and a bunch of fox body cars. They were all fun cars but there is a 02 electron blue Z06 sitting in my garage now and it's not going anywhere. Dont get me wrong i loved my cobra and it was faster but a Z06 is just sexy when it's slammed, and when i get a few mods done the outcome of a race between the two will be a whole lot different. A vette with 450hp can walk a cobra with 470 or 480hp IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread