300 RWHP club?

motorcitycobra

Established Member
TnPaulMan said:
Congratulations. You have just posted numbers that are inflated. So you are in reality right near 300RWHP. Dynojets read high on power and Mustang Dynos are generally regarded as the standard which take into account the weight of the car. So you can take your numbers and run with them.

bullshit. inflated, low, it's all relative. you guys are all comparing numbers like you're standing in the locker room w/ your pants down. :rollseyes Unless you're all on the same dyno (and preferably on the same day) the comparisons are useless. They're a good tool for tuning and tracking gains/losses when done on the SAME dyno.

Other that that........take everything you read here number-wise w/ a grain of salt. You can't go to the bank w/ any of these numbers.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
motorcitycobra said:
bullshit. inflated, low, it's all relative. you guys are all comparing numbers like you're standing in the locker room w/ your pants down. :rollseyes Unless you're all on the same dyno (and preferably on the same day) the comparisons are useless. They're a good tool for tuning and tracking gains/losses when done on the SAME dyno.

Other that that........take everything you read here number-wise w/ a grain of salt. You can't go to the bank w/ any of these numbers.

how bout these numbers...trapping 112 w/ my fat 265 lb ass and no weight reduction except for the solid axle and removed sway bar, spare, and jack... i'd say my 327 was pretty accurate....

and yes you CAN compare numbers from different dynojet machines...AS LONG AS THE OPERATORS CORRECT THE NUMBERS TO THE SAME STANDARD (which very few do)

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Id like to think these #'s are good for the mods i have, 316rwhp-321rwtq. The car was dynoed pre mods at 286rwhp-279rwtq. Can anyone tell by looking at my mods why i gained much more torque than hp?

Users who are viewing this thread