300 car barn find.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can you imagine (with lights on, LOL) spending a whole day just browsing through that warehouse. Dusty or not, there's a ton of history in those gems. If all of those cars end up being detailed and put up to auction, I'd love to be present at that auction.
upload_2020-4-11_15-35-9.png

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
There are a lot of cars in there I am not up to speed on, that must be worth a lot based on the ones I know about.

It is a real nut kicker to think the Ford GT is my dream car and I will never be able to afford one probably and this guy took a 2500 mi one, gutted it into a race car AND the parked in in no mans land :(

Also, I had to rewatch the Fbody part to hear her say GMMB. I looked it up, apparently has a factory 427 with nascar heads? 650 hp. That thing sounds bad as hell.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yeah, the owner doesn't want to be identified. And he also didn't want the warehouse location identified. He's got to be filthy rich! That is 1 warehouse of 3 that he owns. There is well over $10M in that one warehouse. Wonder how many cars in the other 2 warehouses?

More like there could be $10mil alone in one of those Ferraris. If he has a 250 GTO like I thought I heard her say then those can catch over $20 million easy.

coposrv

Established Member
I have nothing wrong with people hoarding collecting whatever but Jesus Christ. Put them in a proper garage and light the place up. Shit on top of shit in there.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I have nothing wrong with people hoarding collecting whatever but Jesus Christ. Put them in a proper garage and light the place up. Shit on top of shit in there.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Maybe he couldn't afford to put in all that lighting. Let's be more understanding here.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
They did say he races some of the cars, so at least they get out and get driven at some point.
I thought there was some comment that they couldn't find the light switch? May have been a joke, but yeah, light that place up!

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
There are a lot of cars in there I am not up to speed on, that must be worth a lot based on the ones I know about.

It is a real nut kicker to think the Ford GT is my dream car and I will never be able to afford one probably and this guy took a 2500 mi one, gutted it into a race car AND the parked in in no mans land :(

Yeah I was a bit "wtf" at that part, not only was it a FGT but it was a real gulf livery car. Meanwhile the 300mph record holder FGT just set that record with a full interior and I think the car even retained A/C.

Users who are viewing this thread