3.5 or 4 inch exhaust tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon03

Established Member
Trying to decide whether to get 3.5 or 4 inch exhaust tips on my 03 cobra. What do you guys think? Right now my exhaust set up is stock x pipe with gutted cats and flowmasters but still has the stock tips. Sounds great actually, just lookin for a nice finish.

delvin.a

Established Member
This is just my opinion and it's your car so with that said, 3" tops anything else looks like a truck.

Cheers mate

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ha these look like a truck?

006-11.jpg

007-9.jpg

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like they match PERFECT.

I agree, they need to fill the entire bumper area thats notched out for the tips. Someone post up a picture with the stock tailpipes and then some will know why.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I agree, they need to fill the entire bumper area thats notched out for the tips. Someone post up a picture with the stock tailpipes and then some will know why.

My old set-up, looked like ass!
011.gif

LastChance

Established Member
I'm going way off topic, but does anyone remember a post a few years back when a guy posted pics of his 5 or 6" exhaust tips. Everyone jumped all over him about them and then someone put that asian girls face where the exhaust tips were. For some reason I still laugh to myself about that pic. Sorry for that...back on topic. OK back off topic, if anyone can pull up that old thread please post.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
When I had my IRS I had a 3" MAC catback with 4" tips...looked sexy as hell, I dont think I have any pictures of it though. 3.5 doesnt look to bad though.

Teej281

Established Member
I like the 4" such as my slash cut Bassanis. They fill the space up nicely. Leave the little pipes for the GTs.

HEY! :( Right now I have the FR500 catback with the stock style tips, but hopefully will be getting different tips soon, as the 3" tips look tinny as hell with 335's out back!!! :pepper:

Bdubbs, is that a bassani catback? I like the look of those tips from the side! Looks mean as hell and flows nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread