3.5 or 4 inch exhaust tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
HEY! :( Right now I have the FR500 catback with the stock style tips, but hopefully will be getting different tips soon, as the 3" tips look tinny as hell with 335's out back!!! :pepper:

Bdubbs, is that a bassani catback? I like the look of those tips from the side! Looks mean as hell and flows nicely!

Dude, don't hack that exhaust up!! Sell it and buy something else. It is too rare to butcher just for cosmetic reasons...

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
4'' ftw

heres my car 3 1/2 steeda

2004cobra103.jpg

pod2031.jpg

Teej281

Established Member
Dude, don't hack that exhaust up!! Sell it and buy something else. It is too rare to butcher just for cosmetic reasons...

Trying to find someone to swap with, but I hopefully might get a catback sometime soon from a friend that is doing an SRA swap...we'll see how much I can talk him into.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
HEY! :( Right now I have the FR500 catback with the stock style tips, but hopefully will be getting different tips soon, as the 3" tips look tinny as hell with 335's out back!!! :pepper:

Bdubbs, is that a bassani catback? I like the look of those tips from the side! Looks mean as hell and flows nicely!

Yup it's bassani!

Teej281

Established Member
If I didnt just fall in love with my exhaust all over again tonight with the top down, I'd be looking for someone to trade me their bassani catback. lol

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
Borla exhaust with the 4" rolled tips is the one for me...gives it a more muscular look, not "truck like"...so you get more of a sinister roar instead of a quaint snarl with the smaller diameter ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread