3.4 crusher 4r70w dyno

gamebred26

Established Member
Badass set up. Looks like it will be in the 8's now with the new set up.

idk about 8s lol..its a pig 3660 with me..full interior..ac..stereo etc....ill take mid low 9s..im sure on c16 ..timing and 30psi itd be close..but I only have a bolt in 6 point lol.

gamebred26

Established Member
man thats my same set up but if have a 3.5 upper with a 4lb lower it is a torque monster i put 3.27 in the car to help it lol and im on e85 with a Eric Brooks tune.

my car pegged the boost gauge at 30psi with the 3.75 and 4lb lower...what boost are you seeing on the 3.5 upper and 4lb lower? is it a gen2 3.4?

03cobraracer

Established Member
sick as hell man! Hope I don't run in to you one day cruising though you will make my 617hp cobra look like a sled...lol

we need to get all the jersey cobras to meet up and run at atco one night. I wont be back in NJ till mid july but def wanna meet up with some people. only 1 other cobra in my area my buddies black coupe makes over 1k hp single turbo setup. That's hermans old car also right?

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
No this isn't hermans car...I bought the trans from the kid who did have that car though lol...

ssfed

Established Member
my car pegged the boost gauge at 30psi with the 3.75 and 4lb lower...what boost are you seeing on the 3.5 upper and 4lb lower? is it a gen2 3.4?

yes its a gen 2 with the crusher inlet im not sure on boost it pegs my 30psi gauge also but i will find out, are you running a boost a spark or just stock ? mine makes crazy tq its unreal.

gamebred26

Established Member
yes its a gen 2 with the crusher inlet im not sure on boost it pegs my 30psi gauge also but i will find out, are you running a boost a spark or just stock ? mine makes crazy tq its unreal.

stock running 7s I believe gapped at like .025

Users who are viewing this thread