3.4 crusher 4r70w dyno

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Yea 722 is a 900 stick car, well done man.

Got a Delaware car with a turbo auto looking for a run, it's on the dyno as we speak :loser:

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
ill run at the track..im 37 one kid here and one on the way..i like my life and my freedom...so if he wants street action im out lol.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Locked at like 3k and hit it...unlocked it would just shoot way too high on the dyno...torque was 610..

Modern Muscle Motorsports in Tabernacle NJ..only people besides me who touches the car. Paul tunes it knows his shit and treats the car like its his own.

This was 10gal of 93 octane and 32oz of Torco...18* timing 25lbs..this run had ice so it saw 18* the whole run on the log..afs are 10.9 to 11.1 steady...pretty fat...

Car went 9.7 at 138mph on the 2.8h 26 psi with less whp...

Nice runs/times regardless. That's fast! I love Torco. Been using it for a long time without a problem. Great cheap way to raise the octane on shitty quality pump gas. Modern Muscle Motorsports huh? Haven't heard much about this place. Probably cause of the location. I'm about an hour and 45 mins away up north.

gamebred26

Established Member
the sound def changed a bunch from the bbk headers to the 1 7/8 American racing headers...3" collector...and the fit with the auto and k member spacers..around the steering rack..perfect. comparing the two headers was a joke lol. you get what you pay for.

gamebred26

Established Member
Nice runs/times regardless. That's fast! I love Torco. Been using it for a long time without a problem. Great cheap way to raise the octane on shitty quality pump gas. Modern Muscle Motorsports huh? Haven't heard much about this place. Probably cause of the location. I'm about an hour and 45 mins away up north.

yeah I drive over an hour to get to them...he doesn't really advertise lol..its more of a side job passion for him..and its literally in the woods..he only takes on so many projects and chooses them wisely....

hes got an 8sec 1st gen lighting..making well over a 1000hp to the tires..just went 9.30s @150mph with a 1.6 60' lol..on low boost ..so its gonna go..
[video=youtube;TsnIa4EV0H0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsnIa4EV0H0[/video]

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
What are the specs on the motor if you don't mind me asking.

its built..arp everything...stock displacement..used my old rods..manley coated pistons..upgraded wrist pins..chromoly rings..9.5 to 1 compression..comp stg2 cams..heads aren't ported...nothing too special

ssfed

Established Member
man thats my same set up but if have a 3.5 upper with a 4lb lower it is a torque monster i put 3.27 in the car to help it lol and im on e85 with a Eric Brooks tune.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
when i had a 2.3 whipple on my car i made 590rwhp with 18psi, and a six speed. doing nothing else but switching to a built 4r70w, it made a hair over 500rwhp. but holy shit, did it move out. i can only imagine how insane this car would be on the street. congrats, it sounds nasty.

Evo2SVT

Established Member
The car is insane, Congratz Ron. Now clean her up and lets hit Atco.

Users who are viewing this thread