3.4 crusher 4r70w dyno

gamebred26

Established Member
25psi 18* timing this run was with ice in the tank..
[video=youtube;PYUyHL6qqFU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYUyHL6qqFU[/video]

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Is that your new drag setup? Car sounds like a raped ape! Pretty solid numbers.

gamebred26

Established Member
Sounds sick! but I believe a 2.9 would have been sufficient for just over 700?

I had a 2.8h..so no wasn't going to a 2.9 lol..just for reference the car has a stock lower ring on it and a 3.75 upper...with the 4lb lower it pegged my boost gauge at 30 psi...so baby steps man geez..but we are by no means done. I have a 3.5" upper sitting as well...

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Remember, it's through an auto trans. Number appears "low", but it's not. I bet it moves out quite nicely. That power curve is nice and flat.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
Remember, it's through an auto trans. Number appears "low", but it's not. I bet it moves out quite nicely. That power curve is nice and flat.

Speaking from personal experience, twin screws + autos, are a blast to drive! I've taken numerous religious manual guys for rides and their jaws all hit the floorboard! It's just a constant pull!

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Speaking from personal experience, twin screws + autos, are a blast to drive! I've taken numerous religious manual guys for rides and their jaws all hit the floorboard! It's just a constant pull!

Yup, you can see there is no drop off, anywhere. It's plain fast. Best of all, it's an ideal setup for the street. I like that.

gamebred26

Established Member
yeah I hadn't driven it in a while..we did 1 7/8 arh...return fuel set up from fore..along with the blower..and went back to 3.55 gears etc...so it was a while..cool night last night and it was a bit scary lol..even on 275 60 hoosier drs..

ctgreddy

Established Member
Prolly damn near 800 if it had a manual assuming you've got a decent converter in it too. should be a blast. My buddies 660whp s/c 2v with a 4r70 went 9.80's all day, your setup should clear that easy. Was that pull on 93 or race gas/e85?

stangfreak

Established Member
Op was that with the converter locked or unlocked. Sick setup. That's what I want to go with

gamebred26

Established Member
Locked at like 3k and hit it...unlocked it would just shoot way too high on the dyno...torque was 610..

Modern Muscle Motorsports in Tabernacle NJ..only people besides me who touches the car. Paul tunes it knows his shit and treats the car like its his own.

This was 10gal of 93 octane and 32oz of Torco...18* timing 25lbs..this run had ice so it saw 18* the whole run on the log..afs are 10.9 to 11.1 steady...pretty fat...

Car went 9.7 at 138mph on the 2.8h 26 psi with less whp...

Last edited:

gamebred26

Established Member
..oh and I was killing my ets locking it at the track in 3rd...stuck in the 10s before and mph was never quite right..like 132....first clean pass unlocked car trapped 138mph and went 9.7..it was bogging the car bad..didn't like it..though Greg Trails car had success locked up..his converter might be much looser than mine..

Users who are viewing this thread