2nd Kauffman Motorsports Dyno day sign up thread

dragon40k

Established Member
Hey Roush9703 were you at the Hess station at mushroom hill and 322 wed. at 10pm? I saw a white 03 with a splitter and no tail. Thought it might have been you.

boosted98gt

Tina-come get your food!
Established Member
dragon40k said:
Hey Roush9703 were you at the Hess station at mushroom hill and 322 wed. at 10pm? I saw a white 03 with a splitter and no tail. Thought it might have been you.

His 03 is black.

boosted98gt

Tina-come get your food!
Established Member
dragon40k said:
Is there an actual schedule? I have a softball game at 1pm. I'd love to get there early. Or is it first come first served?

Hey bud if you're in a rush just let us know in the morning and we can get you on the dyno first thing to ensure you have plenty of time to make it to your game.

-Joshua

dragon40k

Established Member
boosted98gt said:
Hey bud if you're in a rush just let us know in the morning and we can get you on the dyno first thing to ensure you have plenty of time to make it to your game.

-Joshua

The car I saw looked like the one in his avatar is all....
I'm not in that much of a rush just can't do it in the afternoon is all. I don't have to be first or anything. Put me on the list. How and who do I give money to?
Rodney

Beetle6986

Established Member
Roush9703 or Boosted98gt,
I would like to be added to the list, but I haven't heard anything back via this post or PM. Where do I send the $20 deposit? Or can I just bring the money on dyno day? Also, is it first come first server? Whats the best time to show up?

Roush9703

Established Member
sorry man i could have swore that i replied to your pm, i've replied to so many everyone kinda runs together but you're now on the main list. as late as it is you dont have send a dp just bring it all to the dyno day. everyone is getting there around 9 and there really is no schedule just however wants or needs to go next will go, very laid back.

Beetle6986

Established Member
Roush9703 said:
sorry man i could have swore that i replied to your pm, i've replied to so many everyone kinda runs together but you're now on the main list. as late as it is you dont have send a dp just bring it all to the dyno day. everyone is getting there around 9 and there really is no schedule just however wants or needs to go next will go, very laid back.

Thanks, I'll see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread