2nd Kauffman Motorsports Dyno day sign up thread

Roush9703

Established Member
Alright guys the time has come to have our 2nd dyno day at Kauffman Motorsports in Dillsburg, Pa.the date is saturday OCTOBER 29th, this the last saturday in October.the weather should be nice and cool, perfect for good power numbers. Anyone who was there for the last one knows it was a great time and anyone would couldnt make it the last time you have another chance.guys who were there the last time i know you have been modding over the summer this is the perfect opportunity to see their benefits. i think we had about 15-18 cars show up so we kept dave pretty busy for the day. we will be starting as close to 9am as possible. with the amount of cars we had the last time it got us done around 3-3:30 i believe and that was with alittle over an hour for lunch. the prices are as follows:
$50 for 3 pull without a/f monitoring, $65 for 3 pulls WITH a/f monitoring. as of right now dave will not be doing any tuning. although after you come to get a good baseline you can schedule and appt. with dave for tuning. i know there were several cases of that the last time around. one other thing, as you know all know who attended last time, if there is a problem with your car or something needs delt with or breaks the guys at kauffmans are more than willing to do what they need to do to fix it and get you back in action. we need at minimum of ten people to get this to happen but i dont think we will have a problem getting that judging from the turnout last time. return attendees, and new folks payment will be the same as last time. we require a down payment of $20 either cash or a check/money order in my name to be sent to my address and the rest of the balance be paid to dave at the dyno day. i am going to be making a list at the bottom of the post with everyones names and i will also be pm'ing you my information for the sending of the down payment. this is being coordinated by myself and boosted98GT so feel free to pm either of us with questions. the more the better guys, sign up.
:beer:
damn guys this list is growing fast, i'm going to have to check with dave what a maximum number of cars is going to be.
1.Roush9703
2.Boosted98Gt
3.Hissssnsvt-SVTperf.
4.N8miller-stangnet
5.Angus66-modulardepot
6.Ninedown-SVTperf.
7.ALMO(spectating)
8.Teamasus(spectating)
9.CompOrangeGT-corral
10.CHRGDPNYBOY-corral
11.Quick Snake-corral(spectating)
12.lRageATMl-SVTperf.
13.RAWSN8K-SVTperf.
14.Dreddstang-SVTperf.
15.Beetle6986-svtperf

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Thier # is 717-502-8880. I have been there several times, and my club (Metro Area Mustangs & Fords www.mamandf.com) also has a dyno day scheduled for a weekend in Sept.

Anyone curious, they are definately stand up guys! They really know their work, won't BS you into buying crap you don't need, and are VERY careful and safe with the vehicles on their dyno! If you are just thinking about it, stop thinking and just go! :thumbsup:

Then let us know how all your #'s come out! :-D

Roush9703

Established Member
you're right dredd they are great guys to deal with and really know their shit. good luck with your dyno day man.

Roush9703

Established Member
awesome ken i think russ will be up for coming as well. right now i'm in myrtle beach and we're coming home tomorrow so i wont be able to make it to the track unfortunately.

boosted98gt

Tina-come get your food!
Established Member
Roush9703 said:
awesome ken i think russ will be up for coming as well. right now i'm in myrtle beach and we're coming home tomorrow so i wont be able to make it to the track unfortunately.

Yeah that and someone has his slicks and skinnies.... :burnout:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
haha, everytime im at kauffmans i always see that white roush. very nice car man. love those ccws.

im gonna be up there this weekend to drop the slobra off for my new intercooled tune.

Roush9703

Established Member
quadcammer said:
haha, everytime im at kauffmans i always see that white roush. very nice car man. love those ccws.

im gonna be up there this weekend to drop the slobra off for my new intercooled tune.

thanks man i appreciate it. lol, the car has become a resident of kauffman's over the past year. my car was up there the first time around when you got your current numbers i believe. good luck and let us know how things go.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I thought I recognized the car in your sig! If you go to www.mamandf.com and head to the "Pics" section you'll see pics of our last dyno day up there............there's pics of your car posted! :-D

Roush9703

Established Member
Dreddstang said:
I thought I recognized the car in your sig! If you go to www.mamandf.com and head to the "Pics" section you'll see pics of our last dyno day up there............there's pics of your car posted! :-D

i've looked at every thread in the pics section and cant find them. what is the name of the thread?

Roush9703

Established Member
04SnakeNJ said:
Any car dyno? Dynojet?

I'd like to get some #'s on my Vette.

BTW, i posted in on my local forum.

http://www.controlledinsanity.net/

yep bring any car you want. i think theres going to a 69 camaro so you're vette is welcome. it is a dynojet. thats for posting the link, and thanks for your support.

Roush9703

Established Member
TTT for this thread, the time is approaching quickly. 04snakenj you have a pm and ken your name is on the list.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Roush9703 said:
i've looked at every thread in the pics section and cant find them. what is the name of the thread?

I'll have to search through it. It may be in the "events" section or something.........if I find it I'll PM you a link. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread