2500 Miles to Oh Crap!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
It's my day job. I sell uniforms and accessories for law enforcement, fire-rescue, and EMS. That includes body armor. Provided we can get accurate measurements, I can actually order it for you. If you need any other info, just IM or PM me and I'll give you the toll-free number for the store! Thanks.

How's that for cool....
You just gotta love this place.....I like the used out of service, past it's prime, bullet proof corporate limo,.....for a beater....idea myself...:idea:

Btw good luck:thumbsup: ...are you Irish?
just kidding:nono:

stang99

Actually, Saturday morning it was 25 degrees in Palmdale. It got up to 55 degrees max during the day. This morning it will get down to around 29 degrees. There is a 50/50 chance of rain tomorrow, which is why we have snow on the mountains that overlook Palmdale. 25 degrees may be a warm day in Ohio, but, it is still cold in my book. My motorcycle stays in the garage most of the winter due to the cold days although I rode it 30 miles round trip to the Ford dealer to pick up a new clutch cable yesterday. When you have good riding gear, it's not too bad, but a cage is definitely more convenient and comfortable.

Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:lol: Crazy John.

:eek: P. said that it was 39F in Palmdale :nonono:

Either way....thats COLD

Well u already know that :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread