2500 Miles to Oh Crap!

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
This is an aerial photo depicting the Columbus Ohio area where a sniper has been shooting at cars and buildings. He's been dubbed the I 270 sniper because most of the shootings occured around Interstate 270

I post this because Sunday I'm going to my company's new facility in Columbus. If you look at the photo, our new building is down and to the right of #6.

What, me worry?

270-aerial.jpg

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
i'm tellin ya - second chance. :eek:

seriously, stick to the surface streets if you can.

The problem with all body armor is that you need thick, heavy plates to stop a rifle bullet. You will always have a major vessel exposed, and a hit in a major vessel (femoral artery, for example) results in hydrostatic shock being passed to the abdominal cavity, where the heart and/or lungs rupture. Or your aorta. But by that time, you don't care, 'cause suddenly you're in a long tunnel, seeing the faces of old friends, heading toward a bright but peaceful light

Tra La La

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
The problem with all body armor is that you need thick, heavy plates to stop a rifle bullet. You will always have a major vessel exposed, and a hit in a major vessel (femoral artery, for example) results in hydrostatic shock being passed to the abdominal cavity, where the heart and/or lungs rupture. Or your aorta. But by that time, you don't care, 'cause suddenly you're in a long tunnel, seeing the faces of old friends, heading toward a bright but peaceful light

Tra La La
I think what Allan is saying......along with the Body Armor & ur Stomach Muscle :nono: NO BULLET can get ya....:shrug:

Sorry couldnt resist :p

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
I think what Allan is saying......along with the Body Armor & ur Stomach Muscle :nono: NO BULLET can get ya....:shrug:

:lol1: :lol:

hydrostatic shock and one shot in a million to a major vessel notwithstanding, wouldn't you rather take your chances that the shooter isn't really lucky or a really good shot and protect what you could? i can't speak for others, but i'll take a busted rib/shattered femur/etc. over a dirt nap any day. :shrug:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by 2F2F
I shall author your obituary after work today...

"here lies john. he was an ok guy." ;-)

ok, that's getting a little too macabre for me. keep your head down and don't stay in one place too long. i hope they catch the sick bastard soon. :cuss: :fm:

hssss03

CobraPC Version 1.0
Established Member
03_Sonic Blur's Will:

...And I leave my Cobra to Hsss03 so he can have matching Sonic Blue 03 Cobras! :beer: :beer: :beer:

J/k :lol:

Just run into your new building really fast!

Last edited:

graffix50

SVTP
Established Member
Just be sure to drive with a "gansta lean" and keep your head behind metal.

It also sounds like a good excuse to speed (let's see him hit ya @ 130 mph)

Be safe bro!!!!

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by graffix50
Just be sure to drive with a "gansta lean" and keep your head behind metal.

It also sounds like a good excuse to speed (let's see him hit ya @ 130 mph)

Be safe bro!!!!

Can I have your cobra when, I mean IF you die?
I'd like a parts car for my sonic blue 03. just incase I get rear ended by juan or something.

LOL J/K

You probably will have better luck winning the lottery than getting tagged by the Osama wannabe.

But if you die I get the cobra right? :D

cobraslayer

Established Member
Okaymaybe I didn't understand. But most people say I hope I don't get hit by a Juan. When refering to a mexican, latino or what ever. I not trying to be ignorant ut it's just I here it all the time. People are surprised when they here me speak spanish first they do the bashing then they say OH I didn't mean you. SOrry if I took it out of context.

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by cobraslayer
Okaymaybe I didn't understand. But most people say I hope I don't get hit by a Juan. When refering to a mexican, latino or what ever. I not trying to be ignorant ut it's just I here it all the time. People are surprised when they here me speak spanish first they do the bashing then they say OH I didn't mean you. SOrry if I took it out of context.

Cobraslayer, chill, it's an inside joke between all of us who hang together, not a racial remark. The internet is a slippery slope when reading between the lines.

Jonas, if you hear I have died, move fast on the parts, I'm sure the finance company wants the next 2.5 years worth

Just for the record, Juan is a great driver (first among us to go to 11), but hot blondes will get any red blooded american in trouble, including me.:coolman:

cobraslayer

Established Member
I was just kidding guys just wanted to stir the pot. I'm mexican and I say the same thing. sorry if I upset anybody it's just kind of quiet. Didn't mean anything JONAS.
No hard feelings

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

:nonono: Well i traded the Cobra in for a Mach1 ;-).

But yeah....what ever happened in Vegas Stays in VEGAS!.

Please keep it on the down side...esp. on the site.

Like my new sig???? :rockon: :burnout:

BTW u want to RACE John.

Users who are viewing this thread