22 Hogs in One Night

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
These guys are good.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EymHKsaOpRg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- JAGER PRO Thermal Hog Hunting (5)- 22 Hogs in One Night[/nomedia]

ravenater23

by reading this it sounds like they are tryin to get rid of them the same way normal ppl get rid of ants or roaches

Dont confuse the methods used to control a feral hog (invasive species) with the "fair chase" methods used to control deer (game species). Feral hogs ARE NOT game animals in the state of Georgia. They are pests; just like flies, termites, rats and roaches

semperfimrn1

Established Member
by reading this it sounds like they are tryin to get rid of them the same way normal ppl get rid of ants or roaches

Dont confuse the methods used to control a feral hog (invasive species) with the "fair chase" methods used to control deer (game species). Feral hogs ARE NOT game animals in the state of Georgia. They are pests; just like flies, termites, rats and roaches

+1

these things do SO much damage to farm land and crops..they are a BIG pest

Go Heels

This space is useless
Established Member

I hope you're right because I see no sport in what those guys were doing.

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
I hope you're right because I see no sport in what those guys were doing.

This obviously isn't sport hunting(even though i'm sure they are having fun while being challenged, so what's a sport again?). As said, these pigs are pests that can destroy whole crops. You'd want them gone too if they where literally eating your pay check.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
HELL YEAH you can eat them. Can you say baby back ribs every weekend and plenty for your friends.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Using thermal on hogs in an open cornfield is about as lame as using thermal in MW2 on Wasteland. Unless they're weeding them out due to overpopulation, this is straight ignorance.

CobrarboC

Established Member
Using thermal on hogs in an open cornfield is about as lame as using thermal in MW2 on Wasteland. Unless they're weeding them out due to overpopulation, this is straight ignorance.

that would be fun as SHIT! your talking like this is a video games.. feral hogs and most hogs are a nuisance!!! they ****ing destroy everything. farmers are always willing to let people hunt hogs on there property or pay professional guides to blow them away.

i would love to hung a hog with thermal vision!!! move to down to the south and youll understand.. there all over texas to florida!

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
i agree with there being no sport in this...but saw a show on national geographic about how destructive and dangerous to the environment these animals are. So im all for it, and I hear they taste very nice as well.

Users who are viewing this thread