22 Hogs in One Night

skyhighsd

Established Member
I know nothing about hogs? So they aren't wild animals doing what wind animals do and eat things and protect their territory by being aggressive? If you can't handle living there with them then move...

They are not native, and they are spreading more than rats. A few more years and they will be every where in the US. Sorry I dont have the maps of how they have spread in the course of the last 10 years. If you would do some research in the problem you might have a little better of an idea what you are talking about.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
They are not native, and they are spreading more than rats. A few more years and they will be every where in the US. Sorry I dont have the maps of how they have spread in the course of the last 10 years. If you would do some research in the problem you might have a little better of an idea what you are talking about.

Dont worry bud that's why America is ****ed up. People are HUGE ****ing pussys these days.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
On the topic of eating wild pigs:

The young ones would be taster and tender. Farm raised pigs are slathered at 200 pounds: six months of age.

Older and bigger are used mainly for sausage.
:beer:

powersplash93

Established Member
For the guys that think this is just wrong and dont see the pest part of it, check out this video and read the writing at the end and it tells you how much these pests destroy. Also its an awesome video of some guys shooting from a helicopter!!!!!!!!!
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE"]YouTube- Nueces Helicopter Pig Hunt (no music)[/nomedia]

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I'll tell ya what, Fake, why don't we just drop you off in the middle of the African Serengeti and let the lions do what they do naturally.

After all, it's just wild animals doing what they do, eating things, and protecting their territory by being aggressive, right?

Very reason why I don't live there and live in Illinois, but good argument! NOT

Smileyboy

2V guy
Established Member
I know nothing about hogs? So they aren't wild animals doing what wind animals do and eat things and protect their territory by being aggressive? If you can't handle living there with them then move...

No, they are an invasive species that is not part of the natural ecosystem. Not to mention the millions of dollars in damages they do and damage they do to the natural environment. BTW, they can also be particularly violent and have been know to attack people. If they go unchecked, then you will be one day begging people did this on a much larger scale.:read:

2k1cobra

Established Member

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy shit, you really don't have a ****ing clue. They weren't indigenous to these areas and ever since having been introduced they've WRECKED everything. I vote you go try to pet a 300 lb boar someday, that would be entertaining for me.

:lol1:

IDK, i just have a soft spot for all animals, just seems kinda cruel to gun down hundreds of animals just for being animals.

I love animals too, but honestly, if it's on your land and destroying your livelihood, you would shoot them just as fast as they did. Human livelihood>pest animals always, otherwise we would have died out by now.

Last edited:

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
by reading this it sounds like they are tryin to get rid of them the same way normal ppl get rid of ants or roaches

Dont confuse the methods used to control a feral hog (invasive species) with the "fair chase" methods used to control deer (game species). Feral hogs ARE NOT game animals in the state of Georgia. They are pests; just like flies, termites, rats and roaches

+1

these things do SO much damage to farm land and crops..they are a BIG pest

This obviously isn't sport hunting(even though i'm sure they are having fun while being challenged, so what's a sport again?). As said, these pigs are pests that can destroy whole crops. You'd want them gone too if they where literally eating your pay check.

you guys just described illegal aliens in Arizona and other states. maybe someday we can get rid of those pests too. gonna need ALOT more bullets though, they breed faster than rabbits, cost millions more, destroy more property, eat EVERYBODY's paycheck, and smell just as bad as hogs too.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
you guys just described illegal aliens in Arizona and other states. maybe someday we can get rid of those pests too. gonna need ALOT more bullets though, they breed faster than rabbits, cost millions more, destroy more property, eat EVERYBODY's paycheck, and smell just as bad as hogs too.

Right because comparing a human life to an animal's life is a TOTALLY rational thing to do. :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread