2024 Kissimmee Mecum Cars

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I had to be a good boy. I said I would not buy anything. That Trackhawk was over 100k though. Made 930 to the tires, and had low miles. She was a 2018, and that blue is a low production color supposedly.
Probably my favorite color in them. I'm looking again because I'm afraid I'm gonna hafta lemon my TRX(they've had it for 7 weeks for a vacuum pump) but 100k is a tad salty for me in this market lol

LS WUT

Established Member
Probably my favorite color in them. I'm looking again because I'm afraid I'm gonna hafta lemon my TRX(they've had it for 7 weeks for a vacuum pump) but 100k is a tad salty for me in this market lol
Yikes man, I’m sorry to hear it. How Did you like the TRX? My buddy is looking at one but has 2 kids.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed. I'm guessing $195k? I've seen two in the wild, one Kona and one silver. Neither of those were wide bodies though.
I saw this silver widebody 1000 at Barrett Jackson back in 2019, I want to say it sold for 160k, nothing to crazy
Screenshot_20240106_190736_Chrome.jpg

The other two Shelby1000s that sold at Mecum pulled good money.
Screenshot_20240106_190532_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240106_190556_Chrome.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Thank you sir! Enjoy your lunch, it’s pouring here in Kissimmee too. Wondering if it’s gonna be okay tomorrow when we ride bikes back home.
Done, did you get wet? It rained from 9 till about 12:30 with the heavy stuff around 11:30.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Luckily not yet. We check out of our condo at 10am. It’s 20mph gusts and rain right now. Gonna be a shit ride home in 58 degree weather
Mid 60's* down here, low 70's* later. Raining in Sarasota now, but will not last long. Windy at heck though, gusting 40-50 right now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mid 60's* down here, low 70's* later. Raining in Sarasota now, but will not last long. Windy at heck though, gusting 40-50 right now.
Looks like the east coast got the worse weather yesterday. Ft. Lauderdale got hit by a tornado.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Yikes man, I’m sorry to hear it. How Did you like the TRX? My buddy is looking at one but has 2 kids.
i do like it, nicest vehicle i've ever had. family hauler that can do it all.

what it can't do is be fixed at the local dealer...this is not my first go round with these absolute tards. i should've ordered the part and done it at dad's shop, but it was under warranty. this very situation makes me hate all new vehicles, the service departments are nonexistent where i live

LS WUT

Established Member
i do like it, nicest vehicle i've ever had. family hauler that can do it all.

what it can't do is be fixed at the local dealer...this is not my first go round with these absolute tards. i should've ordered the part and done it at dad's shop, but it was under warranty. this very situation makes me hate all new vehicles, the service departments are nonexistent where i live
That’s extremely frustrating man I’m sorry to hear it. Same thing almost happened when I bought my R1. There was a recall for the headlights. That’s catch on fire and ignite the gas tank. They took 6 months to get my bike back, and left my bike outside. Lesson learned there.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
That’s extremely frustrating man I’m sorry to hear it. Same thing almost happened when I bought my R1. There was a recall for the headlights. That’s catch on fire and ignite the gas tank. They took 6 months to get my bike back, and left my bike outside. Lesson learned there.
lol what year? my 07 R1 missed an entire riding season(sitting at the dealer) because they forgot an O-ring when putting it back together. mine was the year you could blip the throttle and she'd die on ya, luckily found a fix on a forum where you adjusted/synced throttle blades.

sounds like neither of us need vehicles under warranty(ahem...hawk)

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Nice photos!! thanks for sharing!!! I went the year the Bullitt Mustang was sold. haven't been back yet. In those pictures, was either of your cars in there for sale? looked like them.

LS WUT

Established Member
lol what year? my 07 R1 missed an entire riding season(sitting at the dealer) because they forgot an O-ring when putting it back together. mine was the year you could blip the throttle and she'd die on ya, luckily found a fix on a forum where you adjusted/synced throttle blades.

sounds like neither of us need vehicles under warranty(ahem...hawk)
Amen to that brother. I had to get me a 2012, that cross plan crank motor sounds glorious man. I told my ladyfriend today, we need to widebody our charger, or buy a trackhawk.

Users who are viewing this thread