2023 NHL Playoffs

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
The only ice that Vegas, and Dallas for that matter, know of is what goes in their drinks.

Funny story. My dad was born in Canada. During the late 60's and 70's, if there were a hockey game on, which was rare in our area, he was watching it. I'd try to watch, but just never got interested, I was into football. Fast forward to about 10 years ago and I find out my son is a big hockey fan. Guess it must have skipped a generation.
So, when we got a hockey team, I decided I was going to watch a season and see if it took hold. It did. Love watching the fast paced, non-stop action and learning more and more about strategies. Maybe we'll take it all next year!

bird_dog0347

Established Member
The only ice that Vegas, and Dallas for that matter, know of is what goes in their drinks.

Funny story. My dad was born in Canada. During the late 60's and 70's, if there were a hockey game on, which was rare in our area, he was watching it. I'd try to watch, but just never got interested, I was into football. Fast forward to about 10 years ago and I find out my son is a big hockey fan. Guess it must have skipped a generation.
So, when we got a hockey team, I decided I was going to watch a season and see if it took hold. It did. Love watching the fast paced, non-stop action and learning more and more about strategies. Maybe we'll take it all next year!
I dunno about that with respect to Dallas man, the Stars here is the best live sports event to go to and sports fans here know that. That said, most of the people at the games (Stars/Mavs) are referred to as the "Cocaine and Boob Job crowd" locally. The fans here still do really support the teams though.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I can believe that. One of the first few games of the series I saw a chick behind the Stars bench. All you could see was her chest and man, what a rack!

Can’t recall the name but she’s there every home game. Hook her up to plaster her titties all over the screen

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You guys talking about her?
Lady-behind-Stars-bench.jpg

fan.jpg

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I have to agree the Stars fan base is pretty solid. Never heard of the "Cocaine and Boob Job crowd" nick name but it's about right haha! I've always been shocked at how many hot women are at the games.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I have to agree the Stars fan base is pretty solid. Never heard of the "Cocaine and Boob Job crowd" nick name but it's about right haha! I've always been shocked at how many hot women are at the games.
its definitely a thing when a team is doing well, a social event to be seen/troll for a sugar daddy. Hell, even back when the Magic were doing well there were smoking hot chicks all over the place. Now, not so much

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
They were constantly updating as the game got longer and longer…

Longest in Carolina franchise history
Longest in Florida history (clinching game 4 of ‘96 cup… ****ing Avs)
9th longest in NHL
8th etc…

Made it to 6th longest with just a couple minutes left in OT4 and the announcers just wrapped up saying that only 5 games had gone into 5 OTs when Carolina turned the puck over and Tchuchuckuchickt got abpas and flipped it over the shoulder.

I wasn’t going to make it very far into the 5th….

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Already 5 on 4 and 2 hurricanes players take each other out… getting your stick stuck in your teammates skate, what are the odds of that

It was a pretty wild breakdown.

Once I saw the triangle forming in front of the goal I got excited, glad they put it home. Got lucky to get that one to OT considering the first period and a few great saves.

Users who are viewing this thread