DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

they can't get anything going

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
They are the sharper team, and are taking advantage where Toronto and Carolina couldn’t.

Tuhchuckit wrecked Eichel. Sucks he picked up a misconduct somewhere in the scrum. Hit was clean as hell.

MG0h3

Established Member
Man the Panthers just look outclassed here.

Need to pick a fight with the goalie or the Coach to really change the balance of power.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Wonder if the extended downtime between rounds 3 and 4 has been a factor for Florida.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
This is the first time since games 1-4 vs the Bruins the Panthers faced a team with some type of grit.
VGK blueline has size and speed.
Their 4th line is the ideal checking line that can be competent forechecking.
Bob has looked human.

I thought there were a few weak calls that started the game. Both penalties on Marchy were weak considering the physicality throughout the game and the non call on Marc Staal in front of his own net. And then Chucky gets crosschecked into Hill's net with no call and then slashed by Hill with no call.
Let them play or not.

Didn't understand the 2 misconducts on him either.

Either way, Vegas has been the better team in all phases and composed.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Cat's are in trouble! I know they went down against Boston and came back but this looks different. Bob is not sharp like in the other series and that is deadly for Florida. Vegas is all over them pretty much all periods of both games. They are making a point to shoot high where Bob isn't as good and it's working. I hope Florida makes a comeback so at least the series is good. Seems like we are headed to a sweep.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
bummer, was really rooting for FL. Hopefully they can turn it around in game 3

Honestly think they need both at home unless they want to try and pull another Boston style come back.

They haven’t looked comfortable yet this series. And that’s saying something because they never really looked dominant in any of the other series’ yet. Sure they swept Carolina, but every game was close.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Vegas seemed to have found Bobs weak side is blocker high. Thats all they shoot at now and it’s been pretty successful. Big OT coming up next.

Users who are viewing this thread