2023 NHL Playoffs

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, they would have been much better off drawing the Bruins in the first round. Carolina did what good teams do and took care of business and the Bruins are doing what fraudulent good teams do. Shitting their pants.
So weird how that happens, Tampa was whooping ass that year and got swept round 1, came back and won the cup next season

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, Tampa got ****ed on that no call… high stick to the face right in front of the ref

They’ve haven’t called much of anything which is fine overall but that was bullshit

04MysticCobra

Established Member
The Bruins are certainly keeping that jinx alive.
Rangers were finally able to break the Devil goalie.
Islanders played better than I thought they would in that series. And yes I wanted them to play the Bruins first round.
The game sevens the next few nights should be good to watch except for the team fans watching. Always hated watching game sevens when your team is in one.
We could be looking at an all Canada final this year the Leafs vs Oilers but I hope not…lol

sleek98

Established Member
Need regular season bruins to show up for the third where we outscored our opponents by a large margin. But they look off, like they lost their confidence.

sleek98

Established Member
Should have swapped to sway in game 5. And then again in game 6.

Swayman didn’t even see it.

I don’t see Bergy coming back next year.

Users who are viewing this thread