2023 NHL Playoffs

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Didn't expect Tampa to whoop their ass like that. Hopefully the injured guys are able to go next game

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm hoping my wild can finally get past the first round. Tall task against the Stars though. I think we matched up better against the Aves.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

VegasMichael

Established Member
Only 6 Stanley Cup final wins in the 70's and all of us hockey fans were sick of them. Ken Dryden was tough to beat in those days. But their last cup win against the Rangers in May 1979 was the night I met my wife of 40 years so some good came out of it....lol

Totally bored watching the game last night. Devils got dominated and looked like a high school team against the Rangers. Better wake up quick or they will be out in 4.

No doubt Orr was special and one of the best ever. He was fun to watch even if you were not a Bruin fan....
Broad Street Bullies were a fun and rough bunch in the 70s. Two Cups and almost a third.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Damn Isles they can't play any tighter hockey but still can't come up with a W. Looks like I jinxed the Bruins in an earlier post. I can't remember the last time this year that they gave up 4 never mind 6...WTF. They were averaging 2+ a game. Its only one game but they have to play better against an 8th seed WC team.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Sam Bennett coming back was a huge spark for the Panthers/allowed PM to shuffle the top 6 to fit everyone to their strength.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I'm hoping my wild can finally get past the first round. Tall task against the Stars though. I think we matched up better against the Aves.

Stars looked tough last night! NHL playoffs anything can happen from one game to the next.

Last edited:

sleek98

Established Member
Game 3 was the way the Bruins have to keep playing. When they get frustrated with the cheap shots they turn over the puck too much.

I think the panthers start bob in game 4. They don’t have much else going for them.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Stars looked tough last night! NHL playoffs anything can happen from one game to the next.
Great bounce back from the wild in game 3. I wish the coaches would stick with Gus instead of putting Fleury in. Use what's working...

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
6EFFC46B-FF83-41DD-9949-DCCDF6019768.jpeg
Took the wife to Sunrise last night to watch my Bruins beat the panthers. Was an overall great night. Love playoff hockey and place was at least 50% Massholes.
Talked to a lot of degenerate fooks and had a blast doing it.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Bruins go up 3-1 in the series today but man, I feel like it could easily be the other way. Maybe they're just playing to the score being ahead in these games because the Panthers dominated most of the game. I hope that's the case because they won't get away with that in round 2.
If David Pastrnak isn't being set up for one timers or lay ups by his linemates then he is absolutely useless and nothing but a turnover machine.

sleek98

Established Member
Ullmark finally fed up with Tkachuks cheap shots.

Not sure if Bergy and Krejci being gone let’s them focus more on pasta but I agree he seems like he wants to be ovi. Sit around and wait for a pass.

ANNNDDD Tkachuk got a 5k fine for the cross check on Hathaway.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yes was surprised to see Toronto come back and win that game. The Devils after the first two losses have come back with the other goaltender Schmid and have shut down the Rangers. Rangers need to find their offense quickly or they will be gone. Looks like the Panthers and Islanders could be done tonight. Hail the Kraken for tying up the top seed Colorado in the west.

Users who are viewing this thread