2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
This may be a stupid question, but have you visited a chiropractor? My chiropractor has fixed a lot of things on me. It just takes quite a bit of time. Better than surgery IMHO.
Once a bulging disc impinges on the chord and/or the nearby nerve, ain't no manipulating your way out of it. All you can do is find a good surgeon and come up with a plan.

Nerve pain is ****ing brutal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Once a bulging disc impinges on the chord and/or the nearby nerve, ain't no manipulating your way out of it. All you can do is find a good surgeon and come up with a plan.

Nerve pain is ****ing brutal.
In fact a chiropractor adjustment could kill you or put you in a wheel chair for the rest of your life… the bone spurs, herniated material could really injure the cord during an adjustment…

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
When I woke up after my first operation, the surgeon told me the disc bulge was far worse than what the MRI showed. He said it burst open like a jelly donut and was creating even more pressure on the nerve/chord than when the images were taken. He used some nifty tool to crunch bone out of the way so he could get at it.

I got lucky with some really hot nurses and not one fruitcake. Karma finally delivered.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Side view and top down axial view. Pretty gnarly… in the top down and side you can see the cord being pressed on.

IMG_7491.jpeg

IMG_7488.jpeg

Here is view at higher level before it gets fubar’d..

IMG_7489.jpeg

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

VegasMichael

Established Member

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
There is too much money at stake for Gruden to not be sacrificed if he wins his case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread