2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
All this banter has nothing to with how sick people are of the dribble. I think it's stupid, but most people are.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The NFL has become a joke. I view it much like professional wrestling, a lot of flash, not much substance. I mean, how many times do we need to see Taylor Swift during a game? Give us more shots of the cheerleaders I say.
All good, it's @13COBRA team. They can't do any wrong. I could give one flying **** who does what honestly. Some get way too wrapped up in it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The NFL has become a joke. I view it much like professional wrestling, a lot of flash, not much substance. I mean, how many times do we need to see Taylor Swift during a game? Give us more shots of the cheerleaders I say.
Has been for a longtime, we are all still watching this train wreck.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
1703626457798.gif
1703626457798.gif

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
And yet the stupid owners keep electing him in this position over and over and over again. I think if he is still around in 10 years it is going to be full on flag football.

Instead of what really needs to happen which is if you want to play then you sign a waiver that states you know Football is a full on contact sport and you know there is health risk involved and so you can not sue or come after the NFL if anything happens.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
And yet the stupid owners keep electing him in this position over and over and over again. I think if he is still around in 10 years it is going to be full on flag football.

Instead of what really needs to happen which is if you want to play then you sign a waiver that states you know Football is a full on contact sport and you know there is health risk involved and so you can not sue or come after the NFL if anything happens.

Never forget the first obligation of any business. Make money.
Goodell has done that for the owners in spades.

This goes back to 2001, but you get the idea.

IMG_1986.jpeg

Goodell's shit on the American football fan base, but he's delivered to the owners. That's what counts. Goodell's gonna stay on the same path going forward, growing profits with non-fans because he can.

Yup, Goodell's given the owners the world. They've played games across the pond and in mexico. Besides, mexico is all cowboy fans - lol.

Boy, I really don't believe it'll ever turn into flag football. It'll always be full contact. Those issues can be solved with money and attorneys.

They seem pretty optimistic, but I don't doubt the figures in the chart below.
Wait until they start playing games in chyna. It has been discussed.

IMG_1987.jpeg

Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread