2022 Expedition Stealth Performance

F8l Vnm

Established Member
You gotta give it Ford for throwing everything they can at vehicles just to stay we have it too. Having said that the F150 12” screen would have been perfect here. The 15 just looks out of place.
Do love the rig though. Kudos to Ford for allowing others to get the HO engine. GM would never do this.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I had no idea they optioned a Raptor spec engine! The red stitching grows on you as my wife was eehhh on hers when we picked up her 21 Stealth.

She took Stealth to the extreme when she had me tint it (including front windshield) , black badge overlay's, and smoked the tailights. FYI, she is in the drivers seat flipping me off, lol

52271896530_48a67a668d_b.jpg

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You still have the dually?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Yep, still waiting on a new one.

I had no idea they optioned a Raptor spec engine! The red stitching grows on you as my wife was eehhh on hers when we picked up her 21 Stealth.

She took Stealth to the extreme when she had me tint it (including front windshield) , black badge overlay's, and smoked the tailights. FYI, she is in the drivers seat flipping me off, lol

52271896530_48a67a668d_b.jpg

Looks good! They started the Raptor engine in 22. There's a Stealth Package and then the Stealth Performance Package.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
448F02FF-95D4-4CE9-84E5-A5EADFD6D754.jpeg

99E87D88-9560-4465-9B35-956203E7A8A3.jpeg

With that screen, you could open your garage door, the lift gate, drop the seats, and show movies to the neighborhood. lol.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Why wife wants me to sell my 5.11 Roush to get this exact vehicle. I do miss my 2018 Expedition Max so I’ll likely be getting this too!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

97svt/01saleen

Established Member
So, is it basically the same 3.5TT V6 motor in both but you get a better tune with the "Raptor motor"? Or does it have different components that net the added power?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not 100% sure to be honest. I've never seen either outside of the vehicles, or have any experience working on either.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
So, is it basically the same 3.5TT V6 motor in both but you get a better tune with the "Raptor motor"? Or does it have different components that net the added power?

Pretty sure they have different pistons with lower compression and ring pack design/spacing, different manifolds and turbos

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Pretty sure they have different pistons with lower compression and ring pack design/spacing, different manifolds and turbos

I was curious if it was the exact same engine as well and did a quick search. All I found is they call it the high output engine and it’s rated for the same 440/510 as the raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Funny I’m here in Orlando at Disney and they have this identical Stealth Performance package Expo on Turo here! I had to send a link to Nick, couldn’t believe it.
I just wish the wife would drive a full size suv, oh well. Explorer/Aviator for us.
-J

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I was curious if it was the exact same engine as well and did a quick search. All I found is they call it the high output engine and it’s rated for the same 440/510 as the raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was comparing the raptor to a standard eco motor. I’d think any of the high output variants are going to be the same as the raptor

Users who are viewing this thread