2020 F250 Tremor with Method race wheels and 35" Toyo MTs

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I've been running in ECO mode all week. Mileage is up to 11.8 MPG :D This is not a truck for those who care about fuel mileage or fuel prices, that's certain!

Also, I feel like I've gotten more compliments and questions about this Tremor than I did my 2018 Raptor. Everywhere I go people ask about it. Someone stopped me in my work parking lot yesterday to ask. 2 workers at Tractor supply were standing next to it when I left the store this morning and had multiple questions. Even the guys at Discount Tire had questions about it.

I'll try to get more pics soon. It's covered in mud currently, so I need to clean it up. I will be taking some good photos for the Truck of the Month contest on the Tremor forums.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im looking to upgrade from my trd or tacoma to the 7.3 Tremor.
15 mpg is a lot better than 10 mpg....

That’s my point. If you are worried about some MPG’s, a truck or even a bigger truck might not be in your best interest.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That’s my point. If you are worried about some MPG’s, a truck or even a bigger truck might not be in your best interest.
Im looking at the jl rubicon, scat wide, 150 or tremor. Tremor is the most expensive and my first choice.
I don't like my toyota. When I purchased they said all oil changes need to be done at the dealer, I asked the dealer to run diagnostic(under warranty) on the check engine light(they said it would be $180) I told them to forget it, don't like the door locks only on drivers door, or the damn door lock chime, or the stereo features, and other things. My first and last toyota. All trivial except for the 200 buck charge to plug into a computer while under warranty! After this I started looking at new cars, the deals coming forth now have only intensified that search..

At 15 I'm good with the mileage, under 10 Im not....

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im looking at the jl rubicon, scat wide, 150 or tremor. Tremor is the most expensive and my first choice.
I don't like my toyota. When I purchased they said all oil changes need to be done at the dealer, I asked the dealer to run diagnostic(under warranty) on the check engine light(they said it would be $180) I told them to forget it, don't like the door locks only on drivers door, or the damn door lock chime, or the stereo features, and other things. My first and last toyota. All trivial except for the 200 buck charge to plug into a computer while under warranty! After this I started looking at new cars, the deals coming forth now have only intensified that search..

At 15 I'm good with the mileage, under 10 Im not....

Those all sound like great choices. Sounds like there were several things you could have paid attention more closely - I see that too often. Sounds like you need to find another dealer. Check engine light? Odd. 10 mpg odd. Mine is lifted on 34s and with some armor and I get like 14 in city and about 19 hwy.

On the positive side, great time to buy a new vehicle. Good luck!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Those all sound like great choices. Sounds like there were several things you could have paid attention more closely - I see that too often. Sounds like you need to find another dealer. Check engine light? Odd. 10 mpg odd. Mine is lifted on 34s and with some armor and I get like 14 in city and about 19 hwy.

On the positive side, great time to buy a new vehicle. Good luck!
Two dealers verified the customer pay for diagnostic even with warranty.

I’m getting 18mpg with TRD. I’ve been hearing 11 or 12 with the 7.3 and I was worried that was hwy and it would be 9 or 10 in the city with the tremor. 12 and 16 is much better.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Two dealers verified the customer pay for diagnostic even with warranty.

I’m getting 18 with TRD. I’ve been hearing 11 or 12 with the 7.3 and I was worried that was hwy and it would be 9 or 10 in the city with the tremor. 12 and 16 is much better.

That sounds off to me. One should not have to pay for anything, while the vehicle is under warranty.

you bought your truck new? Taking it to the original dealer? Is it modded?

what do you mean getting 18 with TRD?

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I'm still at 11.8 MPG daily use. That's about 15 miles of 60+ highway driving then 5 miles of downtown city stuff. But currently there's no traffic to contend with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread