2020 F250 Tremor with Method race wheels and 35" Toyo MTs

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Can you do a pinch weld mod, or is it more complicated?

I'm not sure. The Tremor has a 2" lift over the normal F250, so it might be something that simple. Not a lot of specific Tremor forums around yet since they are still new. I did see a guy post he did a 4" lift and 40s though. Overkill IMO.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
On par with the normal Lariat model I suppose. I do like the Wireless charging. I am also still getting used to not having the auto stop/start at red lights.

Can you turn off the start/stop feature?

... I did see a guy post he did a 4" lift and 40s though. Overkill IMO.

Gross. Why buy a Tremor at that point? If he really wanted the sticker on the bed, im sure he could have made one for a few bucks and slapped it on there.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
Can you turn off the start/stop feature?

It doesn't come with it, Non-existant. Must be something they leave off the Super Duty trucks.

Gross. Why buy a Tremor at that point? If he really wanted the sticker on the bed, im sure he could have made one for a few bucks and slapped it on there.

Agreed!

CobraJohn01

Established Member
Got my 18x9 Method Mesh race wheels (-12mm offset) and 35" Toyo MTs mounted on the Tremor today. Looks SO much better :D
View attachment 1630605

Your truck looks fantastic, both stock and now with the new wheels and tires. One question though: why does it look like the wheels aren't centered in the wheel arches? The fronts look too far back and the rears look too far forward. I noticed it in your other thread and now this thread. Thought it was just an illusion but now I'm not sure.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
Your truck looks fantastic, both stock and now with the new wheels and tires. One question though: why does it look like the wheels aren't centered in the wheel arches? The fronts look too far back and the rears look too far forward. I noticed it in your other thread and now this thread. Thought it was just an illusion but now I'm not sure.

Must be the angle I took the picture at. I wasn't full on 90 degrees

_Snake_

Established Member

A7E9E3DC-F9BC-4C1A-9835-6A2D73DBB6F4.jpeg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
37s will rub on factory suspension :(

a little rub never hurt nobody. That’s why they invented the hammer and angle grinder!

I agree with 37s being next mod to take it to another level of good.

I hear you though, my truck has a bit over 15K miles and I am on my 4th set of tires. Each set was bigger than the previous.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
I park in a ramp at work. With 35s on Tremor I have about 1" to spare clearance while in the ramp. 37s would create a parking issue for me :(

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I park in a ramp at work. With 35s on Tremor I have about 1" to spare clearance while in the ramp. 37s would create a parking issue for me :(

Easy fix, my man. A 37” will put you only 1” taller. Now, lower your pressure to about 20psi and you will recoup another 0.25”. It will fit like a dick in a pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread