2019 Ford Ranger | Road Test

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I’m ready for the Courier to make a return.
so....got plans for it?
fMYmFt7.png

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Looked at an XLT today. I do like the new Ranger and have owned two XLT 4X4's in the past but the pricing is on the high side. I will be looking more at what the Bronco shows when it comes out. I am sure that will be cheap too...lol.

blk02edge

Established Member
Went to 4 Ford dealers trying to find one, they cant keep them on the lot longer than 30 seconds it seems

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Imagine how much that Boss Van would be worth if there are any around. It's pretty cool actually.

blk02edge

Established Member
Well I found one and drove it. It looks and feels reaaally small, coming from a guy who owns an '06.
Found one locally for sale. 45k:eek:
Wtf 45k...? A nearly loaded one goes for 45k in our shitty canadian money.. How can it be that much down there?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Well I found one and drove it. It looks and feels reaaally small, coming from a guy who owns an '06.

Wtf 45k...? A nearly loaded one goes for 45k in our shitty canadian money.. How can it be that much down there?

It was and it sold

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
I wish there was two engine options and a manual version too. Looks are subjective but personally I am not in love with the looks. The soft rounded looks seem like a step back considering most trucks are more squared or harder edged. I am holding out to see what the Bronco will look like before I jump into another truck.

blk02edge

Established Member
I wish there was two engine options and a manual version too. Looks are subjective but personally I am not in love with the looks. The soft rounded looks seem like a step back considering most trucks are more squared or harder edged. I am holding out to see what the Bronco will look like before I jump into another truck.
I hoped to like it in person but I did not

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It was and it sold

Customer of mine said he just saw one at a local dealer listed for $38k and he said it was pretty loaded out. He liked it but said it was too big for him, but he is also like 5'2 and 95 years old lol.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Customer of mine said he just saw one at a local dealer listed for $38k and he said it was pretty loaded out. He liked it but said it was too big for him, but he is also like 5'2 and 95 years old lol.

Nice trucks. Just cost way too much

cammed 2v gt

Established Member
At least on paper I'm liking these so far. I spec'd out an XLT how I'd want on the ford website and msrp was around $38K. By the end of the year when the hype dies down and 2020's hit the lot I'm sure we'll see 3-4K in rebates. I loved my 03 Ranger but the 3.0L was a dog.

I like the idea of spending 35K vs 50K on an F-150 i wont use the capabilities of but my only concern is that my 6'6 250lb ass will be too big to comfortably fit in the ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread