2019 F-150 LIMITED | 450HP & 510lbft | The Most Powerful, Advanced And Luxurious

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I ordered a 2016 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb in late 2015. Almost loaded with only the options I wanted,.....a little over 44K for a rcsb. lol
Vehicles can be very expensive these days.

You ain’t shitting. Been looking at F-150’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
agreed and just got my wife a used Z71 suburban too, was at the clay road courthouse doing title crap today, lol...

FWIW could not talk her into an expedition, she just isn't a fan...

That's more than likely the next truck down the road for the wife. Hard thing is finding a suburban/Tahoe with a 6.2L
She hates the old expedition. New one she likes, but we both hate the new price tag lol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That's more than likely the next truck down the road for the wife. Hard thing is finding a suburban/Tahoe with a 6.2L
She hates the old expedition. New one she likes, but we both hate the new price tag lol.

Yeah finding that 6.2 in a Tahoe/Suburban is pretty difficult, think it was a very rarely optioned motor in some LTZ's. Now it is much easier to find in the Yukon Denali and Escalade, those come with the 6.2 AFAIK. FWIW The Yukon Denali has 4WD/or it can be optioned. IMHO the Yukon looks better than it's Tahoe/Suburban counter part in this current generation, but in the previous gen 7-14 I prefer the Tahoe/Suburban.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
At that price point, only a LIMITED amount of people will have the buying power to purchase one...

That...OR there are more people out there than you think who have enough common sense not to waste a house payment or years worth of salary on such a rapidly depreciating asset.

nickf2005

Established Member
That...OR there are more people out there than you think who have enough common sense not to waste a house payment or years worth of salary on such a rapidly depreciating asset.

So, you're saying they don't have the buying power truly necessary to purchase a $70,000 truck? We're in agreement. I originally made the post as a joke and play on words.

Somebody who could/should truly afford to buy a truck of this nature (as I said, Limited number) either has a paid-off house, or their mortgage is way more than $1,200, but they don't care when they are well over a six figure income. Ford is trying to steal some of the luxury market. Maybe that guy that would have normally sprung for an X5/6M will be enticed to spend LESS money on a BA truck?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Ford would be ridiculous if they didn't, they simply need to OFFER the option for it. I suspect that the engine would be selected in a large majority of orders. Just look at all the Gen 2 Raptor potential buyers that love the trucks but want an beefy V8 as the power plant.

I know I want a 445 Windsor power F-350 as my future daily and fambam hauler. Top level F150 for top level price needs the top level gas engine.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I would laugh if they eventually dropped the 445 Windsor in it and charged a premium over the EcoBoost.

not gonna happen, never gonna happen... We all wish they would offer a premium v8 option but that shipped has sailed. We're lucky they even offer the coyote anymore.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You ain’t shitting. Been looking at F-150’s.
Nice looking trucks.
If the rcsb Ford trucks had as nice an interior as my Ram Sport, I would be all over it. I'd have it leveled off like my current truck, (drop kit with coils/shocks, 2" in the rear), and supercharged as well. Can't beat that with the 4X4 for daily driving in the northeast! If only,............lol

ziggity

Established Member
The sticker on my limited up here in Canada was 79 and change lol the prices on high trim trucks up here is insane.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
not gonna happen, never gonna happen... We all wish they would offer a premium v8 option but that shipped has sailed. We're lucky they even offer the coyote anymore.

Oh I know there's no actual plans for that particular combo at the moment, but it's fun to think about Ford charging a premium for a less expensive engine.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
4D0B1AC6-20A4-4FDF-B878-773543F5572C.jpeg
4D0B1AC6-20A4-4FDF-B878-773543F5572C.jpeg
Nice looking trucks.
If the rcsb Ford trucks had as nice an interior as my Ram Sport, I would be all over it. I'd have it leveled off like my current truck, (drop kit with coils/shocks, 2" in the rear), and supercharged as well. Can't beat that with the 4X4 for daily driving in the northeast! If only,............lol
Yeah, this interior is crap on what I ordered.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
lol
No, I'm talking about the interior of the rcsb Ford trucks. They're not the same as the one pictured.
Unless that an updated photo of a rcsb?

I don’t think you get anything other than XL, XLT trim in an RCSB these days, or at least dealers around here don’t offer anything beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread