2018 Mustang talk with Evan Smith and Justin Starkey from VMP Performance

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We put a little something together to start getting more info out there on the 2018. What would you guys like to hear about next?

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome! What about the auto? I'm sure the 10sp is going to be good but I bet there are some modifications that can be done

helloWorld

Established Member
What about tuning and doing fuel modifications for that dual-injection system they have for those who want to go beyond natural aspiration?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Is there anyone that loves the Mustang 5.0 platform more than Evan? He's been around since I was racing in the Fun Ford Weekend 5.0 Shootouts in the early 90's. The dude can bang gears with the best of them, when a new Mustang platform debuts he's usually up to a half second quicker versus all the magazines in the 1/4 mile tests..

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Is there anyone that loves the Mustang 5.0 platform more than Evan? He's been around since I was racing in the Fun Ford Weekend 5.0 Shootouts in the early 90's. The dude can bang gears with the best of them, when a new Mustang platform debuts he's usually up to a half second quicker versus all the magazines in the 1/4 mile tests..
He's fast in everything with a stick ;)

I remember 100 years ago when he was drag testing a stock 03 Cobra, and happened to have a stock 02 Z28 and 02 Z06 on hand for testing for GMHTP.
He made all of them fast...and begrudgingly admitted what the GMs ran in MM&FF.

Users who are viewing this thread