2018 F150 Raptor. About to buy. Thoughts?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
His money and his time. If the guy is happy then who cares. A lot of people (myself included) want one and cant swing it and you dont see me on here bitching about what he paid. Grow up if you dont like it dont click on the thread

blk02edge

Established Member

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
His money and his time. If the guy is happy then who cares. A lot of people (myself included) want one and cant swing it and you dont see me on here bitching about what he paid. Grow up if you dont like it dont click on the thread

The thread asked for “thoughts”. Meaning he wanted some feedback to see if he was making a good decision. When you ask for thoughts, some will agree with you, and some won’t. No doubt I’ll trade up for one of these when my current raptor needs anything more than an oil change. The power train in these is very nice. Would be interesting if I could run down a new raptor in my navigator.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
The thread asked for “thoughts”. Meaning he wanted some feedback to see if he was making a good decision. When you ask for thoughts, some will agree with you, and some won’t. No doubt I’ll trade up for one of these when my current raptor needs anything more than an oil change. The power train in these is very nice. Would be interesting if I could run down a new raptor in my navigator.

Funny he asked for thoughts and still ignored everyone's input.

Users who are viewing this thread