2018 Durango srt8

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
195f6ca18bc4dc683f2d70a4a3a0f1cc.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Im a Ford guy till the end of time, but there is no denying that a V8 powered AWD vehicle capable of having boost and nitrous installed isnt bad ass. Pop a procharger and nitrous on this thing and watch it shit lengths on everything. Assuming the engine doesnt pop headgeaskets or window the block, or the transmission shit itself all over the track lol.

I wish Ford were doing something like this, but id take the next GT500 anyday.

Still, cant deny that Dodge has seriously stepped up the muscle performance wars. Hopefully the Blue oval will respond.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Probably priced right there with the SRT Grand Cherokee...

Be a nice option for those that need that third row...

I don't see how anybody who calls themselves an enthusiast (no matter their brand loyalty) can not like what Dodge (Chrysler in general) is doing these days...
All they do is straight line. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for high HP, but prices are out of control too.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the look. I think Dodge really made it look the part. Anyone know how it stays with the Grand Cherokee SRT8 with the same HP/TQ yet weighs quite a bit more?

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Im a Ford guy till the end of time, but there is no denying that a V8 powered AWD vehicle capable of having boost and nitrous installed isnt bad ass. Pop a procharger and nitrous on this thing and watch it shit lengths on everything. Assuming the engine doesnt pop headgeaskets or window the block, or the transmission shit itself all over the track lol.

I wish Ford were doing something like this, but id take the next GT500 anyday.

Still, cant deny that Dodge has seriously stepped up the muscle performance wars. Hopefully the Blue oval will respond.

Nitrous will work well if it is the same motor as the previous 392 it will not hold more the 8psi without pistons... Most who go FI do drop in rods and pistons and if your in the motor might as well add a cam lol. This could be a fun vehicle as the Durango RT awd was fun as well.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I love the look. I think Dodge really made it look the part. Anyone know how it stays with the Grand Cherokee SRT8 with the same HP/TQ yet weighs quite a bit more?
Read an article where some Dodge spokesperson(IIRC) said it had better weight transfer.

BADBOSS

Established Member
FINALLY!!!! A performance machine that can tow my toys, haul the kids, wife can drive! Damn checks all the boxes for me! Come on Ford come up with something that will keep me from going to the dark side!

Users who are viewing this thread