2017 GT350 E85 Dyno

darksrt

Established Member
Just got the car dyno’d. Was curious to see what it was putting down. Mods are in the description. Was also wondering what the next step for me should be. The stock exhaust manifold looks pretty efficient for now and i dont see much gain from a cai considering the stock one is also pretty efficient (only a 4-5 degree intake temp difference.) I eventually want to go to a whipple but would like input on anything else as far as direction on mods. Go easy I’ve never made a video before and I made it on my phone.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
how much power did it make

Description on YouTube says these are his mods:

2017 GT350 Stock intake with K and N filter.
Corsa double helix mid pipe.
Tuned by Livernois Motorsports on E85.

According to the dyno sheet posted at the end, I believe 467/390.

But...what is the second file that says 506/412?

darksrt

Established Member
The first shake down pull was the 467 and the last pull we did was the 506.

Georgie

Established Member
My c5 z06 makes as much power with my cam and longtubes only... i dont see it being a better car as a 16 yr old vette...dont get me wrong, its a nice car and i bleed blue.

darksrt

Established Member
My c5 z06 makes as much power with my cam and longtubes only... i dont see it being a better car as a 16 yr old vette...dont get me wrong, its a nice car and i bleed blue.
Yup, the ls6 is a badass motor. I know ls7s making low 600s all motor and ls3s doing high 5s

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Your cam only ls6 makes 506 whp? Might be the highest HP ls6 ive ever heard of.

What cam?

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Your cam only ls6 makes 506 whp? Might be the highest HP ls6 ive ever heard of.

What cam?

No ****ing way his c5 z06 makes anything close to 506whp cam only. He probably meant the 467whp but cam only he still wouldn’t be at 467whp, maybe 430whp cam only.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
No ****ing way his c5 z06 makes anything close to 506whp cam only. He probably meant the 467whp but cam only he still wouldn’t be at 467whp, maybe 430whp cam only.

Well.. i didnt want to put it that way but yep.. agree a thousand percent LOL.

Georgie

Established Member
Agreed. My car made 462/400 at 6700rpm. The cam is a MS4, with halltech intake and longtubes and under drive pulley and upgraded springs/retainers/pushrods. It runs great, but im sure the gt350 has better street manners strictly because of the cam I decided to go with.

Ive had a few fox bodys, always wanted a terminator but they are all wayy to expensive in my neck of the woods. So ended up with a stock low mile c5 z. Very happy. Everyone wants a peek, shakes at a red light and makes panties wet no joke. Sex on wheels.

Screenshot_20190319-210053_Gallery.jpg

darksrt

Established Member
Here’s a quick pull in mexico. Yellow C7 is fbo with e85 and the new ss had e85 and an unknown shot of nitrous.

Unknown mods on M6. Obviously not stock.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Agreed. My car made 462/400 at 6700rpm. The cam is a MS4, with halltech intake and longtubes and under drive pulley and upgraded springs/retainers/pushrods. It runs great, but im sure the gt350 has better street manners strictly because of the cam I decided to go with.

Ive had a few fox bodys, always wanted a terminator but they are all wayy to expensive in my neck of the woods. So ended up with a stock low mile c5 z. Very happy. Everyone wants a peek, shakes at a red light and makes panties wet no joke. Sex on wheels.

View attachment 1559959

Beautiful z06 and sounds great. That must’ve been a high reading dyno. I had a c5 z06 and was hoping for 450whp after my h/c/i set up but sold it before I installed all the parts. I had AFR heads done by tony mamo fast 102/102 combo kooks full exhaust and tony mamo spec’d cam. He thought I would’ve been around 460whp.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
How many cubic inches is that again? Ya, thought so.

Georgie

Established Member
Op, have been to the track yet?? Be careful street racing dude. Your car isnt really intended for roll racing but if thats what you like maybe remove the wing?

Kcobra its 347 cubes.

The best ive been so far is

Screenshot_20190320-053152_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread