2016 Camaro design thoughts?

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The new mustang does do much for me as well. This looks much better than the last gen camaro but still not convinced on the new looks. Ill be in the market soon for a new car and the Challenger scat pack and SS are high on the list.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Just like the ugly boring s550 that tries so hard not to offend anyone to the point of actually being gay, the Camaro suffers from the same boring gayness.

The C pillar is very none offensive gay economy car looking.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I'm not really a fan of the design. It's not hideous, just very bland due to looking the same as the previous gen. On top of it all, GM added WAY too many bodylines. It's like they couldn't stop. The body lines go everywhere! There's so many of them, I don't think anyone would be able to tell if the body lines were different on each side of the car.

As for the current gen mustang, I wasn't doing backflips when I first saw it, but the design has been growing on me. I bet a revised design of it will look awesome in 3 years or whenever they dicide to do it. I am a huge fan of the GT350 tho.

fangstang

Established Member
I really didnt like it the first time I saw it. Way too much going on. It has grown on me, especially now that the performance numbers have been released. I still hate the rear. WAY too bland. Could've been more aggressive with it. I wouldn't mind having one though.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Looks like they were drunk the entire design process.

They better hope on a new set of transformers movies to help sell that ugly brick.

RSbeast

Established Member
I wanted to vomit but then I had diherreaeh.

Disjointed wannabe Korean typical GM design. I've no idea who think this over sculpted non branded stuff is passable as clean; but somehow it continues to slip though.

It's embarrassing.

RSbeast

Established Member
Did I stress it's ****ing terrible? Because it's ****ing terrible.

Trying way too hard to be aggressive while passive.

Garbage.

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
It looks like it is squinting. I dislike the front.
2016-chevrolet-camaro-ss-front-three-quarter.jpg

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I don't love it but for sure like it better then previous gen..more power and lighter is always awesome

I agree with this all the way. It looks better then the previous gen, but it isn't something I would want to purchase personally.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do like it better than the 2015 Camaro. But there are design elements I don't like. Overall, decent. I'll reserve final judgement until when I can see and drive one at my local Chevy dealership.

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
It's definitely an improvement over the previous gen. Both exterior, interior plus the weight factor. Spotted a white one the other day which really shows off the lines. I like it and would buy it over a 16 GT.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
landscape-1431794705-ss-r34111111.jpg

I dont like this view at all. the lower door sculpting looks misshapen to me here and there's a section of the side of the rear bumper thats got a really odd line to it. Like its not supposed to be there. The front end seems to slightly pointy to me almost in an unneeded way. The side windows are actually smaller....but the interior greenhouse is better so it doesnt seem as bad inside.

Users who are viewing this thread