2016 Camaro design thoughts?

Lan.Stang2012

Established Member
THIS IS SOLEY OPINION BASED, CHIME IN!

Hello SVTP. Upon looking at the new 2016 Camaro in photos the front looks good IMHO, the hood looks good, the rear taillights look awesome to me! The only thing I am on the fence about is the C pillar? I am not sure how I feel about this aspect of the car yet? Pretty sure I will have a better opinion once the car hits dealers!
Overall conclusion: great start and I can't wait to see what speciality models bring!

4679fef0bc6201dfb9f2987bf1345036.jpg

Reference video: http://youtu.be/RZay4KOdw1M

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Not a knock out, but not bad either. OK IMO. Like the S550, took a safe and conservative design approach.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Have you read any of the other 65,000+ threads about this car?

I like it, a majority here do not.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I think it looks good better than the prev gen. I"d rock one when I decide to go car shopping again.

MFE

Established Member
I don't like the pill-box gunslot windows. Even the current model feels claustrophobic from inside, I can't imagine the new one.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I think it looks more put together than the previous generation. I as well don't know exactly what to make of the sail panel. I'm guessing that may help with visibility however which was a major complaint of the previous gen.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Maybe lighter than the previous model, but it still looks big.
Big looking cars (Challenger, GTR) will always set them apart from the sleeker smaller sized cars.

32333435.jpg

Its like a big fat chick trying to fit in with the petite chicks. Best way i can describe it. ;-)

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
First, I am not a fan of the S550 Mustang design. While I don't hate it, it has never given me the warm and fuzzies.... Overall I like the new Camaro design better than the old gen. I'm not sure about the rear yet, but time will tell. As of now I'm a little on the fence about getting the GT350 I have on order. I keep thinking I'm going to come around and like the looks of it..... Hasn't happened yet....

One of these new camaros with a 600hp 600tq version of the LT4 might be interesting...

bokyo1987

Established Member
I like it a bit more than the previous generation. Similar looks, with the 2016 being smaller and more aggressive. Not a big fan of those windows though...

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I don't like the back or the lay down driving position. But I don't care for the S550 either. I've been considering buying one and keep hoping it'll grow on me and it hasn't. I wish they'd make the Challenger in a convertible. The Challenger is the best looking of the 3 imo.

Users who are viewing this thread