2015 Z06 - Sounds Awesome

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GM says if you could afford a new model C6Z06 you WILL be able to afford the C7Z06. I think people will be pretty surprised at the price of this car when released. I'm betting it will be under 85k for a 1LT model Z06 coupe.

U.M.

I agree U.M. I just read a '15 Z-06 article a couple of days ago and I believe it said the base price was either '80K or '82K. The actual base price will, of course, be confirmed closer to the early '15 release. But I would bet it won't be much above the base C6 Z-06. One thing is absolutely certain. It will be a total beast. Baddest production Vette ever!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Last I checked a loaded c6z carbon edition or was it called z07 package, was over 100k.

I doubt this will be under 90k for a base model. You can bet your ass there will be huge markup's too. After all, this is the current halo car for GM.
Well you're looking at the top dog in the C6Z06 lineup and a limited production vette at that. So using this model as a barometer for the base model C7Z06 isn't really fair. A 2013 1lt C6 coupe stickered for $49,600.00. A 2014 1lt C7 coupe stickers for $53,000.00. So we are talking less than a 7% increase in price. So following along those lines a 2013 1lt Z06 was $75,600.00, mark it up 7% and we're looking at an increase of $5300.00 for a total of $80,900.00.

You can bet your ass there will be huge markup's too. After all, this is the current halo car for GM.
Yes, but there is a BIG DIFFERENCE between Ford & Chevy when it comes to mark ups and dealerships... That is there are Chevy dealers out there who sell these cars at MSRP all day long. I know 3 right now over on the Vette forums who sell brand spankin' new C7 vettes for MSRP. No questions, no haggles. Send them your option list and they will order it and you go pick it up when it comes in. After they've been out for a year or so these guys sell them even cheaper. My Z06 stickered for a little over $83K new when I bought it in '09, but I only paid $72K out the door using one of the forum dealers. So while there will be some dealers who will mark these up like crazy it's relatively easy to get them at sticker and below if you look around.

I agree U.M. I just read a '15 Z-06 article a couple of days ago and I believe it said the base price was either '80K or '82K. The actual base price will, of course, be confirmed closer to the early '15 release. But I would bet it won't be much above the base C6 Z-06. One thing is absolutely certain. It will be a total beast. Baddest production Vette ever!
I guess we'll just have to sit back and take a wait & see attitude. I know I won't be picking up the first model year C7Z06 even though mine is now paid off... However a 2016 model may be a different story... :coolman:

U.M.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

base of a 13 z06 was what? $75k ish? and add another $10k for top of the line 3lz package? another $10k for carbon, z07 pack? so we are at $100k now? i see the new 2015 z06 starting at $89,995?

I just cannot see the 2015 Z06 being only $82k but thats just me

yenko boy

Established Member
From the cookie crumbs I've been given something much nastier then this Z06 is on the horizon... But the price is gonna be absurd.

Go Down South

Established Member
I'm glad I got to see one of these in person. Completely changed my thoughts on them for sure. Gorgeous, gorgeous car.

Users who are viewing this thread