2015 Z06 - Sounds Awesome

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Love this car. Interested to see the price on the coupe to see how much more it is than a 3LT Stingray.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
wish we could get pricing. I hear they are keeping it under 100K to keep it the "best value sports car" I am debating about ordering one. wonder what that would price it as a gm employee

Stang Lover

Established Member
Love this car. Interested to see the price on the coupe to see how much more it is than a 3LT Stingray.

I was looking in a motor trend mag yesterday and the convertible base price was $84K so I assume maybe $75Kish for coupe?

AWDLS2

Established Member
A loaded C7 base is 75k, not a chance a base Z06 is the same price. C7Z base is gonna be more like 90k and get close to 110k loaded

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
GM says if you could afford a new model C6Z06 you WILL be able to afford the C7Z06. I think people will be pretty surprised at the price of this car when released. I'm betting it will be under 85k for a 1LT model Z06 coupe.

U.M.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
GM says if you could afford a new model C6Z06 you WILL be able to afford the C7Z06. I think people will be pretty surprised at the price of this car when released. I'm betting it will be under 85k for a 1LT model Z06 coupe.

U.M.

Cool!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member

U.M.
Last I checked a loaded c6z carbon edition or was it called z07 package, was over 100k.

I doubt this will be under 90k for a base model. You can bet your ass there will be huge markup's too. After all, this is the current halo car for GM.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yeah I'm with you, I'd have to hear one in person though to really form an opinion one way or another. Sexy car though!

Yeah I agree the ls7 is just so sick sounding though. And I would love to see a special tribute edition with the ls7. My pick of vettes right now would be a 427 convertible boy those are works of art

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Keep in mind carbon ceramic brakes are part of the z07 package and that is a 10k option alone on most cars. I have seen reports of 85k or so for a base car with steel brakes and no carbon fiber aero add ons.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread