2015 Roush in person!

Dirt2067

Established Member
I still don't understand why Ford continues with the V6 model with the introduction of the Ecoboost model. Rental car market???

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I am not a Roush guy. But this is the first 2015 Mustang that appeals to my eye. It looks like it means business on the track. Great job.

Me, too! I like the rear end much better with the taller spoiler. And the front end, although still looking to angle upwards towards the front edge, looks a bit better. Overall I kind of like it.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Exact first thought in my head. There are more rear calipers out there, Ford!!!!! They've been using that thing for like 4 generations.

The sad part is you can actually get Brembo rear calipers for IRS.. there's no excuse to not have a decent rear caliper. My understanding is Brembo has no love for SRA like my 14....I'm SOL :shrug:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Not bad but this body style doesn't need the side scoops.

Agreed. But overall, this car still looks way better than stock. And what's up with the roll cage?

The sad part is you can actually get Brembo rear calipers for IRS.. there's no excuse to not have a decent rear caliper. My understanding is Brembo has no love for SRA like my 14....I'm SOL :shrug:

Somebody posted a link to an old article by Stoptech on why one-piece calipers and SRAs don't go together. Had something to do with pad deflection on hard cornering. Basically, it had to do with the pads being pushed too far away from the rotor and not having enough brake pedal when you needed it. It was a good read. And it was specific to Mustangs.

smitty2919

Established Member
Is the hood scoop functional?

If not....BWAHAHAHAHAH!

If it is....BWHAHAHAHA! It still looks goofy.

Users who are viewing this thread